Back in His Arms

Your P.O.V:

As I was waiting we're waiting to get back home, my father was complaining about being hungry. Thankfully Mathias brought some food to shut him up for a  while. I contacted the chef to see if they were awake. They were so I asked them to prepare some food for my father, as I wasn't hungry. I took my (f/soda) from the ice chest, and began to drink it, while my father scarfed down the food Mathias brought. 

After 30 minutes we finally pulled into the drive way. As we exited, Mathias then when into the basement  to park the limo as the other butlers opened the door. As I walked through the house I saw out dining table filled with food for my father. He sat down at the table and started to eat, while I went into the kitchen so I could grab a big packet of (f/snack) and went back upstairs to find Baki. 

I entered my room to see Baki passed out on my bed, as I got closer to him I could smell a slight lingering of alcohol. I'm guessing Hanayama-Sama's members pressured him to drink a little. I put my bag and (f/s) on my bedside table and started to unpack. I put my chargers into the outlet and started to charge my devices, before putting my bag away and grabbing a new set of clothes and a towel so I could shower. 

After getting out the shower:

I changed into my pyjamas, and dried my hair with a hair dryer, before lightly shaking Baki awake.

"Baki. Baki. Wake up." I whispered, shaking his shoulders. 

"Hmm! Ughhh. 5 more minutes Musashi." He groaned turning over

I jumped to the other side, "Baki it's me." I giggled, as I moved his hair and kissed his forehead. Baki finally opened his eyes and saw me, before sitting up and pulling me into his lap. He hugged he tightly not letting me go. He mumbled something into my hair, but I couldn't hear. It was a few minutes before I could finally see his dark brown eyes. 

!!!LEMON WARNING!!!

After a few seconds, I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes and started to kiss back. I felt one of his arms slink around my waist, and the other one started to snake up my back to support the back of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt him asking for access, but I playfully denied the first time. I then felt his hand squeeze my ass, and I yelped a little. He took advantage and pushed his tongue in, so he could start to explore. As the kiss deepened ever more, Baki started to lower us, so my back was on the bed and he was on top of me. 

As we pulled away, I struggled to catch my breath. Baki was panting too, but he started to move down, as he attached his lip to my jaw line. Kissing down from my jaw line to above my breasts, and back up, while his hands caressed my sides. When his lips finally detached from my neck, he took his shirt off and started to kiss me again. I felt one of his hands grab him, and place it against his abs. My hands started to wonder as he lets go, and starts to make the kiss rougher. I felt myself getting wet, and Baki could tell. Baki then took my shirt off, and started to grope my breasts, before latching his lips onto my right breast while massaging and pinching my left. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan, but before I did my hand covered my mouth to dampen it. 

"Take you hand off I wanna hear your moans." Baki growled, pinning my hands above my head, and switched breasts. I started to moan louder and louder. When I felt Baki release my hand, only to start removing my pants and underwear. I pushed my legs closer to my chest, and started to finger me. He only put one finger in, but it felt so good. His thick along fingers kept moving in and out, I felt a knot start to form in my stomach. 

"Your so wet sweetheart." Baki said, adding another digit into my pussy. 

I started to moan again, but Baki stopped it as he start to suck on my tongue. The started to scissor my pussy, adding in another digit, stretching my pussy. His other hand started to tend to my breasts. The overwhelming pressure made me cum. Baki finally stopped, removing his finger, and licking them clean.  

"You taste so sweet." He said, before kissing me to I could taste as well. He then moved down, pressing my knees into my chest, and moving his mouth closer to my private area.  He stopped so he could admire me. "You look so beautiful." He message my pussy with one had, while adding a finger with his other. 

After a few seconds I felt Baki's tongue start to work on me. Licking and sucking everywhere he could. "A-ahh, Baki I'm gonna-" The pleasure made my squirt into his mouth, and down his neck. As he let me down from my high. and placed me down so I could catch my breath. He wiped my cum off my face and neck and then ate it clean. As he did, I got an idea.

"Baki."

"Hmm? Yes love." He said as he grabbed him chin.

"I think it's my turn to make you feel good." I pushed him down into the mattress, so he would prop himself up with his elbows. I make my ways to him pants, and pull it down to see a tent in his boxer. I rubbed the spot, making Baki hang his head back from the friction. I pulled his boxer down, only to be hit in the face by his dick. "Holy" I move my face away to admire it, just as he did to me.

"I knew he was big but.." His dick was long, about 8 inches (20cm) long, while being 2-3 inches (5-7/8cm) thick. He a vein going down his dick, all the way from the base to the tip. Speaking of, his tip was a hue of red, while pre cum started to drip out. traces the vein with in finger, before grabbing it with my hand and pumping my hand up and down. "Ahhh, fuck yessss." Baki mumbled just enough for me to hear. 

When I got more comfortable I then took it into my mouth, still pumping what I could take. I swirled my tongue around the tip, before bobbing my head up and down, increasing my speed each second. I felt Baki hand grab the back of my head as he groaned loudly, and he had pushing me to deep throat him.

 I had a better gag relax than the average person, but I could feel myself slight gag each time. I traced the vein with my tongue, and heard Baki consistently moaning my name. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, before I warm liquid went down my throat.  I removed my mouth from his dick so I could swallow his load, before showing him. 

"Good girl. Your such a good gir-" 

!!!LEMON ENEDED!!!

"OI HANMA, STOP FUCKING MY DAUGHTER IN MY HOUSE, AND I CAN HEAR YA!" My father interrupted Baki. I honestly forgot he was here. 

"SORRY SIR! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Baki shouted back, white draining from his face. As I got up to change into another set of clothes, and put the dirty clothes back.

"YOU BETTER NOT OR I'LL FUCK YOU UP." My father finished, stomping away from my room to his and my mothers room. I jumped back on the bed, as Baki was just staring at the door.

"Why didn't you tell me your father was here." Baki whined, before collapsing into my lap.

"Sorry. I kinda also forgot he was here." I sheepishly say.

"It's fine. But I'm gonna go clean my self up." Baki said, getting up and pecking my lips.

After Baki got out of the bathroom, he found me under the blanket snacking on my (f/s). As I saw him coming, I clipped the snack closed, and put it away. I then ran into the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. When I come out, I ran to the bed, and jumped into Baki's Lap. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down to sleep. 

"You did so good." Was one of the mainly things Baki whispered to me. He kept doing this until we both drifted off to sleep...

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

After so long I finally fulfilled my promise and published 2 chapters!!! This was also my first time writing a lemon. Sorry don't like lemons. Also if u didn't like it. I'll improve them as time goes on, but right now what I've written is to the best of my abilities. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one❤️!