Background Info

I just realised that I should orb give some background info on you. Throughout the story, I'll be changing things and adding things here. You don't have to read it, but It may clear some questions you have, or to add some context. So, refer to this chapter if you've forgotten something or comment something you want to be cleared up or it'll just be for my context.

So in the previous chapter I added the line "Protection... Comfort... Love" as in that it's been a while since you've felt these things. I don't mean that you have an abusive family, but its just you haven't felt it in a while as your family is busy, and you don't bother to make too many friends. 

Your dad (Axel) is busy training around the world, as he want to beat Yuujiro Hanma, which is why he sent you to the same school as Baki. To learn any information about Yuujiro, from Baki as possible.

 Your mother (Crystal) is a very busy lady, as she is CEO and makes bank. But that also means she goes on business trips often, and when she is in Japan she doesn't have much time for you, as she still has a whole company to run. 

You also have 2 brother (They'll come later on). You have 2 older brother, twins in fact, Blake and Jake. They are delinquents, and they are actually spending some jail time back in America for killing a few gang members. They, themselves aren't in a gang, but they needed to blow some steam off, Soooo yeah. They are in the Black Pentagon, Arizona state prison. They run the place, along with Oliver and Guevara, so they can keep in touch a bit more than any other inmate.

Your family did love you dearly, and still do. But, because of the path life has chosen for your family, you have become quite distant. You are still close with your dad, but you don't see him as often. You call every 1 or 2 days, as he wants to check up on his only daughter and youngest  child to make sure no one is messing with her. Your brothers do the same thing, but because they are in jail, they get limited call time. So you only hear from then every 2 weeks or so. You aren't as close to your mother, as she only calls every month or two. 

Another thing I want to clear up is the fight situation in the first chapter. Cause some maybe thinking, why did you scream if you could take all the the dudes out in 3 seconds? Well, It was because you weren't expecting it, as they used chloroform and a towel over your mouth a nose to make you black out. It didn't work as well as they wanted too, as they didn't hold it there long enough, so you went limp so they would take it off. Another reason is because, the scene was actually only 1-2 blocks away, so screaming could get their attention. 

Why did Baki fall for you so easily? Well, that will be revealed soon.

Why are you a cold person? Like I said before, you aren't cold, you just like to keep to yourself. Also, since your family is busy most of the time, you're mainly alone. Friends? Eh, a chance to be backstabbed, or be the backstabber, or to mess your missions up. Missons? Not like a proper mission, but ones that your dad sends you to. Because of all this, you just respond with a few words, but once you get to know the person better, you warm up to them and start showing your true colours. Which is why in future chapters, you maybe cold for one part, but then be really soft and cute in the next.

If there anything else I need to clear up? If so, just comment it, and I'll do my best to explain it when I add it here!