Getting to know you

Your P.O.V:

All your classes was easy Saying you understood the material, was a severe understatement. You were called on many times, always responding with the right answer. This astonished everyone around you, even your teacher. You slowly got called on more frequently, still giving all the right answers. Even when you were asked to writing it down on the black board, you would write it in a way that was more advance and easier to understand than the teachers. You always finished your class work, and even your homework within 30-45 minutes since class started. giving you 15-30 minutes of free time lesson. 

"Miss L/N!" The teacher has called on you, "Can you tutor Baki, he is almost failing this class." 

"Hai, when should I start?" You said is your normal, calm tone. 

"Preferably today, or as soon as possible, as there is a test soon. If Baki gets anything below a 65%, he will be failing" The teacher said with a hint of glee, that only you picked up on. "Organise a time outside school hours." The teacher finished saying before swivelling around to Baki's side. "And Mr. Hanma, I expect you to take this seriously. If you fail this class, you can be expelled from this school."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. Don't worry that much." Baki had replied, in his usual lazy tone. Class continued after that, until you heard the bell ring. "

"I expect all homework to be completed before our next lesson." The teacher said before leaving the classroom. You had packed up all your things, checking to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. By this time no one was in the classroom but you and Baki. You slung your bag around your shoulders, and took a few steps.

"When should we start Hanma?" You say to the ,now confused, boy. "We can go to my place to study, as my parents are overseas for a while, so you can sleepover if you wish."

"S-Sure, we can go there. Bu-But is it o-okay if we stop by my place quickly so I can get a change of clothes." Baki answered, stuttering his way thought the sentence, Almost causing me to let out a small giggle.

"Sure, I'll be waiting for you by the shoe lockers. Don't take too long." You say, in a slightly flirtatious way, as you walk out the classroom. 

Baki's P.O.V:

"Shit, thanks teach. You want the girl of my dream to tutor me. Thanks I guess." Baki thought. 

"And Mr. Hanma, I expect you to take this seriously. If you fail this class, you can be expelled from this school." The teacher said in a stern voice, while turning to me.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. Don't worry that much." I replied, not paying attention to the teacher, as I was to my new tutor. The bell rang, as I stretched and yawned after the boring lesson.

"I expect all homework to be completed before our next lesson." The teacher says before finally leaving. "Don't worry, I got someone to tutor me for that teach. Heh." I think as I get up.

"When should we start Hanma?" I got shocked by the sudden voice, as I thought I was alone. "We can go to my place to study, as my parents are overseas for a while, so you can sleepover if you wish." Y/N continued to speak as I just stared at her in aw. I shake my head, realising I needed to reply, so I don't seem like a creep.

"S-Sure, we can go there. Bu-But is it o-okay if we stop by my place quickly so I can get a change of clothes and new uniform." I say, rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. "WHY THE FUCK AN I STUTTERING SO MUCH!" I think , wanting to pull my hair out. 

"Sure, I'll be waiting for you by the shoe lockers. Don't take too long." The goddess says before drifting away. I stay stunned there, thinking about the way she said it. "Was the flirting with me?" Was the one question constantly floating around my head. "Guess I better Hurry." As I grab my stuff, running down to the shoe locker, almost tripping and falling multiple times.

A.N:

Sorry if the grammar is bad, I not rlly rereading/proof reading anything. Like, as soon as I'm finished I just press publish and don't check on it again.