When Can We Kill Them?

Guevara P.O.V:

"This isn't how you handle a lady. You're meant to treat her with respect if you ever want to have a chance with her. That or be devilishly handsome like me. You all... are... Ok, at best." I muttered the last part, as I shielded Y/N and slightly pushed her towards Oliva and her dad. 

"What is with the cock blocking?" Mateo started once again, whining like the little bitch baby he is.  Out of the corner of my eyes I could see the Russian Sargent dude, marching up and staring directly at Y/N. At the same time Baki spotted this and walked over to Axel and Oliva to help protect Y/N. Aleksander stopped, stared at Y/N before motioning to Sikorsky to come over. He whispered something in his ear before they both looked at each other. 

Yuujiro and Jack finally decided to be useful and joined us. My stomach started to turn. And I didn't know if it was from a lack of food, or an uneasy feeling. Maybe both...

Yuujiro P.O.V:

As I walked over to the mini Eclipse, I could feel eyes all over me. I took my phone out to see if everything was ready. I already told Jack and Axel about my plan. Even though Axel declined at first, I showed him what the new prisoners really knew about his daughter. As a result, he was hesitant, but he did agree, on the terms that he would be by her side at all times.

The closer I walked, the more, and harder stares I got from the others, especially my own demon Baki. 

I crouched in front of Y/N, "So, your Y/N."

"Yes, were you not listening earlier?" 

"You're fierce and cold. I like it." 

"I didn't really ask, but thank you."

"Hmm." By this time Oliva and Baki had slightly back away, while Axel and Jack were walking out the door with out anyone else noticing. 

In one swift motion I grabbed Y/N's wrist and carried her princess styles before running after Axel and Jack. Axel was by the door, and shut it tight. But in record timing you could hear pounding on the door that separated us, and shouting from Theodore and Alfonso. As we got further and further, the shouting of the prisoners died down.

Axel's P.O.V:

I feel bad for what I'm doing, but what some of those monsters where planning to do to my one and only daughter. I wouldn't stand for it. I can only imagine what would happen if they have the chance to get her away from me. But, I did feel guilty not telling Y/N or anyone else whaat was happening. But she seemed oddly calm, about this situation. Yuujiro was carrying her, and she seemed to know what was happening, but you could also sense the confusion on her face. I texted Oliva and Baki the location, and told them to make sure that they aren't followed by them. Now the questions is, when are we allowed to kill them?

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

I know this feels like a half assed chapter, but I actually need your opinion for the next one. But first, I'm so sorry for not being active for so long. I've been swamped with tests and exams, but I just broke off for mid year breaks, but other thoughts have started to swarm my mind, and not positive ones. I wanted to seek therapy for those thoughts, but I don't want to worry my parents so I decided against it. I'm better now, but because off this happening in my life, and my gf breaking up with me. Life has just been getting harder and harder as time went on. But that shouldn't be an excuse to ghost y'all for so long. But now to the polls, and read the questions very carefully.

Poll:

Who (out of the new prisoners) do you like more?

Mateo Lopez - Mexico's strongest prisoner, 21 years old.

Aleksander Ivanov - Ex Russian Sargent, 49 years old.

Theodore Garcia - Head of US's biggest Mafia, 23 years old.

Alfonso Romano - Italy's 5 year underground fighting champ, 25 years old.

~~~~~

2nd Poll:

Who (out of the new prisoners) do you hate more?

Mateo Lopez - Mexico's strongest prisoner, 21 years old.

Aleksander Ivanov - Ex Russian Sargent, 49 years old.

Theodore Garcia - Head of US's biggest Mafia, 23 years old.

Alfonso Romano - Italy's 5 year underground fighting champ, 25 years old.

~~~~~

3rd Poll:

Who needs more screen time?

~~~~~

Btw, I don't give ppl many images of what ppl in the story look like (that are my OC's) as I want others to have their own unique image of what they look like. So even if you read the same story, you still have your own unique experience. I only gave you what Blake and Jake roughly looked like, just as I guide for their scars so you can kinda imagine them.

~~~~~

Thank you all for 10.1K views, and over 260 votes! You guys are the reason I still have the confidence to post more. I love you all, and I'll see you in the next chapter❤️! 

(and yes, I will try to post more, now that I have more free time!)