Who's Jealous of Who?

Baki's P.O.V:

Now I was getting pissed off. I don't mind that Y/N is here, as it was her dad's wishes. But the fact that, that THING, something that was meant to die millions of years ago and r@ped a news reporter is keeping ME away from MY girlfriend. 

"Pickle. I know your pea brain can't understand me, but I want MY girlfriend BACK." I was about to fight this bitch right here, right now. I don't care about training, like Katsumi, to bring this thing down. 

The thing only responded in growls. For some reason he felt the need to protect her. But why? Why the need to protect someone know, after almost killing 2 men, and assaulting a woman? I heard Tokugawa and that scientist talk about something to do with this, but I wasn't paying too much attention once I saw, MY girlfriend being coiled around by a beast.

It was almost like Pickle knew what I was thinking. Or maybe it finally hit that pea brain of his, and he started to uncoil himself from Y/N. But looked, kinda sad. Like he just lost someone he cared about? hmm...

As Y/N stood up, I pulled her into me. Hugged her tightly and closely. My arms around her waist, her arms around his chest and face buried into the crook of my neck. From all the shit that's been going on, I finally got to hug my girlfriend. The one that I truly love. I felt... safe in her embrace. She was someone I trusted. Someone that actually loved me, for me. And not some bullshit reason like my 'parents'. I felt gentle butterfly kisses along my jawline, cheek, and lips.

"You really know how to make a man feel loved and welcomed, babe" I whispered gently, rested my head on her shoulder. "I missed you, so damn much. Considering all the shit that's happened, I'm glad I can hold you close to me. Knowing you're safe."

"I missed you too, Baki... How is everything? Retsu? Katsumi? You?" She had concern laced in her voice. She know I wanted to fight Pickle soon. But she also saw the devastated effects it had on Katsumi and Retsu. Both lost a limb. It was like losing their life. Fighting was everything to those two. They've done it since they were little. And to suddenly lose that ability to do that. Devastating.

"Retsu is ok. He's gotten use to the prosthetic you made him. Katsumi is also getting use to his metal arm. He still had a learning curve, but he's improved with in a short amount of time. Both of them would like you to join them for a dinner tomorrow, so they can thank you personally for it"

"I have no plans tomorrow, so I should be able to joi-" Pickle had been scooting closer and closer to us. Now, he was pressing his head into Y/N's side. I couldn't even be mad at him right now, cause I know how good her touch is. Pickle just wanted more pats. 

"I get more and more impressed with you everyday, Y/N. Fighting, designing, taming, sex. You're good at everything you do..." I saw her ears get red when I mentioned 'sex'. "We should do it more often. Her pussy did feel good..."

"Huh... who knew that a 450lb, 8'0 beast would become dog..." Katsumi's voice echoed in my hear. I wiped around to see him and Retsu enter the ring. Slowly making their way over to us. They new, fancy metal limbs, shining in the bright stage lights. 

"It's no surpise. We've seen how much of an angel Y/N embodies." Retsu spoke, stopping in front of the 3 of us. 

"Still weird" Katsumi's body has goosebumps. He clutched his metal arm, like he was thinking about the day it was taken from him.

"I agree with that" I groaned, while my girlfriend was petting Pickle's head. It's like he's stolen her, without trying.

"Dear Y/N, we assume Baki already told you about the dinner tomorrow?" Restu spoke, as formal as ever.

"Mhmm. He told me it was tomorrow, but that was all we could speak about, until Pickle came up to us." Y/N's sweet voice ringing in my ear.

"I still find it weird... almost creepy... Anyways, we want to invite you and your dad to a dinner tomorrow, as a small thanks for the prosthetics you made us. They're really high tech. Much better than anything we could've found." Katsumi chimed in. 

"Baki, I reckon that if you don't marry Y/N soon. Katsumi or I will take her for ourselves" Retsu said, closing his eyes, imaging life with her. 

I pulled Y/N into my chest, "Mine" I said into her, as I kissed her neck. Placing new, darker hickeys on her. Marking her as mine. But I guess Pickle didn't like it, cause he took her again. Coiling around her like a snake, but no suffocating her. Making himself a barrier around her.

"I guess Pickle agrees with my earlier statement." Retsu chuckled at this. Axel, Y/N's dad, jumped down. Towering over Pickle. But not in a threatening way. Almost like they had mutual respect for each other. Pickle rubbed his head into Y/N's side. Purring? 

"This day is just getting weirder and weirder..." I stated, done with everything. Retsu, Katsumi, Axel and I talked about the dinner plans for tomorrow, when Axel proposed something insane.

"What if we bring Pickle along?" Axel said this very nonchalant. 

"...Are you actually insane?" Katsumi was shocked. No one every thought that anyone would every propose this.

Your P.O.V:

"I agree with my dad." I said it bluntly. not caring too much.

"Babe? are you sure?" Baki's face had concern written all over it. 

"I'm very sure. I believe this will be a good opportunity for Pickle to learn more."

"Guess we are doing this..." Katsumi said. very confused and scared...

~~~~~END~~~~~

I've done it! I've completed another chapter and actually have a plan a motivation! I'm so fucking tired... Sorry if this chapter is shitty.

Thank you taking the time out of your day and reading this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one <3 

Now, I sleep~ <3333