Mine.

Baki P.O.V:

As the pilot was about to land, I was incredibly scared. I looked over to Axel and it seemed like he felt the same. As we landed, the pilot pointed us in the right direction, as he could only take us so far. He also told us that soon a mini jet would be where he was to take all of us back. Including Sikorsky and Aleksander... Just then Axel got a text. It was from Y/N.

"She said that Mateo is with her. Sikorsky is tied up, and Mateo and Aleksander are fighting. She also shared her location. Let's go." Axel said, breaking into a sprint with the rest of us following. As we arrived we saw a house, with a car clearly imported from Russia. There was another thing indicating that this was the house. 

It was Aleksander and Mateo having a full on fight. There was blood soaking their cloths. Trails could be seen every time they move. I ran past them, into the house to find Y/N. I started yelling out her name, until I heard a quiet,"I'm here."

I kept running until I found her, standing in front of a now beaten up Sikorsky. She was also covered in blood, but I doubt any of it was her's, unless you were looking at her fist. I guess she was hitting him so hard that she managed to break skin on her knuckles.  She was swaying slightly, so I went behind her a wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her cheek. She jumped slightly, but when she realised it was me and she melted into my arms.

"What happened?" I asked, not paying any attention to Sikorsky.

"The bitch tried to r*pe me." She replied, clenching her fists. 

"What..." I finally looked at Sikorsky. He was only covered with a shirt. His dick was still hard. I'm sure he was embarrassed, but you couldn't tell with his face fucked up and covered in blood like that. I move Y/N behind me as I gave me a few swift kicks to the face. I only stopped cause I knew that he passed out. 

"I'm gonna take a few more swings later on." I said before I turned to her. Just as I was about to speak, she hugged me tightly and rubbed her face into my neck. 

"You ok?" She gave a light shake of her head.

"Hmm. You wanna go home, eat something and then watch a movie while cuddling?" She nodded her head.

"Want me to carry you?" She nodded her head again, before I picked her up princess style. I kissed her forehead, and heard her mumble "Thank you... Baki..." Before she drifted off to sleep. (ain't this deja vu. iykyk) I'm guessing the shock of all this left her drained. Just then her father came in. His hands were also bloody. 

"Sorry, beating up Aleksander took slightly longer than I thought." He walked over to the kitchen sink and washed his hands. He dried then off before approaching us. He gave me a look saying "is she ok" 

"She's shaken up, Sikorsky tried to rape her. He's in the corner over there." I looked at where Sikorsky was. "When I came he was already beaten up by your daughter. I still took a few swings at him before he passed out." 

"Ok. My two sons will be here tomorrow. I'll make sure they deal with Aleksander and Sikorsky personally. For now, let's go."

"Hmm." I followed him out, where Yuujiro and Guevara were. Yuujiro had Aleksander by the collar, while Guevara had Mateo. We started making our way back...

Hours later:

Your P.O.V:

I woke up back in my bed to the sound of... shouting? I was confused, to say the least. As I walked out of my room, I suddenly remembered what happened. I felt my hands about to bleed from how tightly I closed them.