Flashback (Short) !!!NSFW!!!

Baki's P.O.V:

I just told Y/N that I had to take a call. But I didn't mention what kind of call. As soon as I saw her descend down the stairs, I grabbed a chair and towel and brought it into the bathroom. As i locked the door, I felt that pain again. I looked down and saw it once more. A fucking Boner... I tried my best to hide it, and I think I did a pretty good job. I placed the chair inside the shower and stripped immediately. I saw precum dripping out and I sat in the chair. "God damn. I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do on this chair." 

I started stroking my length up and down, remembering her body. How good she looked with wet hair, how it complimented her face even more. "Damn I wish I could she her like that everyday." How the water trailed down her figure. How she asked me, and allowed me to wash her body and hair. Both were so soft. Even when the water first hit her body, the satisfaction and relief she felt. It was evident on her face. 

The trails of water dripping down her body. How they had split against her hardened buds. Her silhouette becoming more defined. At this point I felt my dick become hard, so I had to distance myself. but my hand fit against her waist so well. How her figure in general fit against mine. I wanted to ram my dick into her pussy, but I knew her father would be mad since he was in the living room. 

I started pumping faster, remembering her face the day I ate her out and she sucked my dick. The pure euphoria she felt when I put my fingers in her, stretching her out after going her whole life without knowing this pleasure. How she came so fast after I started using my tongue. She was so tight. I could only imagine how tight and how stretched out she would be if I put my dick in her. How she could squeeze me and milk me till I came in her. If she were to get pregnant then she would finally be mine. And mine alone. 

After quickening the pace a bit, I finally came. I'm glad I was in the shower as it has gone everywhere. The walls, the glass doors, the chair, and even the shower head. But then the image of her gagging on my dick, and it had come back. I started pumping myself faster and faster, imagining I was face, tit, ass, pussy fucking her till I finally came again. 

"God damn Y/N. What are you doing to me..."

I cleaned up the shower. Thankfully the chair was leather so I was able to clean it well. After a minute or two I was finally done. I put everything and cleaned everything so it looked like nothing happened. I was putting my clothe son when I got a call from Doppo Orochi. He said that 4 more convicts from around the world has come to Japan for the same reason the other 5 had. I told him that I had to go, and he understood, and he wanted to go and get more information about them. 

As I made my journey to the kitchen I heard on the T.V. the same news that I had gotten a mere few moments ago. I sat at the dining table and we all started to eat. My relationship with Axel was much better. Once we had finished dinner, I helped Y/N clear the table before going upstairs and watching a move. I felt myself fall asleep, I hugged Y/N tightly as I did. I think she felt it too but, we would be like this much longer. 

We were going to be safe for much longer...

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

Sorry for the short chapter and releasing it late! I was bust with the other book and planning the 4 new convicts that I completely forgot. I was planning to release it yesterday, but I decided to add this in instead as Idk why, but I felt that it gave some details that were missing from the last chapter, and showed how Baki fells about you. The next chapter will definitely be much better! Once again I'm so sorry for this, late shitty chapter, but as always thank you for reading this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one❤️!