The Mission

General P.O.V:

Should they dare to cross the line.

"I- Ehem... I'll keep that in mind for next time." Doppo said, and it seemed like his presence almost disintegrated. 

"OH Y/N" Oliva yelled, like he was trying to bring back the livelihood of the room,

"Yes?" Y/N said, her eyes softening, but not all the way. Look at Oliva, while sending a signal to not say anything out of line that she wouldn't like.

"I'll be sure to remind the guards to get your brothers new phones. The twins accidentally destroyed them while beating up that new guard. He didn't know his place, so the twins reminded him." Oliva said, taking his phone out and sending a text.

"Thank you. I have back up phones for them. I'll pass them to you later on. If you can get it to them that'll be great." Y/N said finally softening her graze, as if she trusts Oliva

"Of course. I'm flying back to America tomorrow to get a few things as I need to stay in Japan for... a while." Oliva yawned, stretching and leaning against the wall. Bored.

"I'm coming with you Unchained. I need to get things as well. Also why are we here again?" Guevara said, agitated. 

"I agree." Baki said, with both him and Guevara radiating the same energy. 

"Government officials wanted us to be here. US and Japanese officials. This should be enough indication that something has gone wrong. We just have to wait a but longer. If they aren't here in 5 minutes, then we are all free to go." Retsu uttered, almost ashamed. Checking his phone every few seconds.

The room fell silent once again. No one wanting to speak. Doppo had been silent since he was shut up by Y/N, with Katsumi feeling the repercussions not speaking a word just yet. Shibukawa didn't feel a need to speak. Hanayama didn't speak since his first remark. He may be part of the Yakuza, but he knows how to structure a sentence, not wanting to upset anyone. Oliva was most likely texting guards in back in the pentagon to arrange for his flight and stuff for when he is back. Guevara and Baki wanting to leave. And Y/N knowing that something needs to happen fast. After a few moments, something did happen.

"Sorry for the delay. There was a problem finding all the information we had. IT was misplaced, but we are here now." Japanese and US government officials filled the room, lining the room. 

TIMESKIP (Cause I'm lazy)

"So Long story short, we need your help to put these people in their place. Y/N & Baki, we already talked to your school, and you are allowed 1 week off school. No more, no less. So we have to act fast. Oliva & Guevara, we are flying back to America to get your stuff. We've called Michael Holes, and we are also getting the twins in on this. Y/N you'll need to go with those two as well, as your brothers may act out, but if you're there, then they may be much calmer. WE haven't been able to get Yuujiro and Axel on board with this just yet. The rest of you stay in Japan and keep your eye out for Dorian, Doyle, Sikorshy and Yanagi. Spec is already in containment with us. Any questions?" One official said (A.N. I'm too lazy to find their namessss :)

Retsu, Doppo, Katsumi, Hanayama, Shibukawa, Guevara and Oliva shook their heads no. While Baki and Y/N raised their hand slightly.

"Yes Hanma?" Another agent said

"Can I go to America too?" Baki spoke, sweeter then normal, trying to convince the agent.

"Not now. Even thought your dad is there, we need you here in case of anything. L/N?"

"Why bring my brothers into this? Yes they can help the situation, but they are also criminals. If they are seem in public that is one issue, another is that they are devious and may help the prisoners?" Y/N said, thinking deeply.

"Why would they help the prisoners if you are working against them?" Hanayama asked

"Well. Their only concern if keeping Family alive. If the prisoners promise not to hurt me in anyway. Then my brothers may consider helping them. It isn't definite, but it is a possibility we shouldn't overlook. Either way, I'm going to see them, as I need to pass on a message from my parents." Y/N declares, while texting her driver to come quickly to pick them up in a bigger car then before.

"Then we shouldn't let them out. And if we do, then we have to have guards with them at all times." Doppo says

"Ha. You think a couple of guards will stop them?" Oliva remarks, "They are gonna make a fool out of you. It's better to not let them out, only if it's really necessary. Either way they are gonna be released with me to come to Japan for that competition anyway. So best to leave them in America for now." 

"That settles it. Oliva, Guevara and Y/N will go to America to get their stuff. Y/N will visit her brothers with the two of you. We expect you to come back no more than 48 hours after you first land in America. The rest will stay, train and keep a look out for any prisoners, or help to discipline Spec, as he's already tried to get out. Is this clear?"

Everyone in the room nods their heads respectively, while getting up and exiting the dojo.

After everyone put their shoes on, Y/N and Baki make their way out, while Oliva and Guevara are following behind them, muttering between the two. 

"Can we help you?" Baki questions, turning around and looking them dead in the eye.

"Well, we were wondering if we could stay with you two till tonight?" Guevara asks, scratching the back in his neck, and looking to the floor.

"You see, we flew in early this morning, and we didn't book a hotel as we thought that we would be flying out sooner than planned. We would just like a place where we can relax, if it ins't too much trouble." Oliva adds, with his signature smile.

"Sure, just wait, while my driver arrives. I'll ask the chefs and maids to prepare some food, as I see that you both are wanting something to eat, and to prepare a room for both of you incase you'd like to sleep." Y/N says, looking at her phone, messaging the staff. Just as she puts her phone away, there is a large limo that pulls up. The passenger door in the front opening, revealing a man in a suit. He walks up and opens the door, "Sorry for the Delay Miss L/N." 

"Not a problem." Y/N says, while getting in the limo, motioning for the 3 fighters to do the same. 

"Wow. There are barely any cars in Japan that can provide enough space for someone like me!" Oliva says, enjoying the amount of space there was.

The 4 passengers in the back of the car seem very happy. Y/N and Baki close to each other. Guevara rummaging around the cars ice chest, before grabbing a soda and cracking it open. Grabbing another soft drink, and throwing it to Oliva. Both of them kicking back and relaxing. While Y/N and Baki slightly snuggle into each other. All 4 of them waiting for the ride to Y/N's home.