Spending it with Her

Baki P.O.V:

I woke up, hugging something that was soft, warm, and fit against me perfectly. I didn't want to open my eyes, but I knew who this was. I felt myself squeeze her a little tighter, and snuggling into the crook of her neck. She squirmed a bit, before turning around, facing me. I don't know why, but I felt my face heat up. "Damn, at this point I'm gonna be a human radiator." She wrapped her arms around my torso, and snuggled in. I saw her lips break into a soft smile. She looks so comfortable. "Aww, I don't wanna move from this position ever."  

I rested my chin on her head, and started running my hands up and down her side.

 After a few minutes, I saw those adorable, (f/c) eyes looking back at me. 

"Hmmm?" Y/N said, waking up and rubbing her eyes

"Hi Darling." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Morning..." Her voice was a little groggy, but she looked so cute. "I wish I had my phone out."

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" I asked, tilting her face up so her eyes can meet mine. 

"Yeah, I want pancakes." She said was she turned over to grab her phone. She turned back, the small rectangle in her hand lighting up her face. I heard her type, before placing her phone under her pillow. She sat up. I followed. She turned around and crawled onto my lap. Sitting down facing me, and snaked her hands around my neck, while I placed one on her waist, and another rubbing her back. 

"What do you wanna do today?" She asked

"Why?" 

"Cause. I wanna do something with you."

"You can choose. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you, anything is fine."

"Why done we go to the mall. We can buy clothes and other things that you can leave here. We can also got out for lunch, first so my dad can get to meet you." 

"Uhhh. Are you sure thats a good idea? I think he hates me after yesterday." 

"I'm sure it's fine. Come let's go ask him!" She said, dragging me out of bed. I stopped for a second, walking towards my duffle bag to trow on a tank top and proper shorts. Once I was ready, I followed Y/N like a puppy dog, as I didn't know where to go. After what felt like an eternity, trying to navigate through this maze, we reached the end of a corridor. There were 2 bigs black doors, with a dragon and flower pattern. She knocked on the door, and we heard a faint "Come in." The room was dark, with a few rays of sun entering the room from slits in the curtains. Y/N turned on the lights surrounding the bed, before adjusting the brightness down after hearing a loud groan. 

"Father?" She asked, slowly creeping in

"Yes sweetheart?" A low voice said from beneath the pile of blankets. 

"Are you free for lunch today?"

"Sure. But I gotta go somewhere after 2:00pm. I gotta meet with an old friend. But why?"

"Because Baki and I were planning to go to the mall, and I thought you should come for lunch so you can get to know Baki. Maybe he could even tell you about Yuujiro."

"Hmm. Sure." The man said, finally sitting up. I felt the colour drain from my face once again. His figure was huge. As big, or even bigger than my old man. 

"God Damn." I whispered under my breath, stepping closer to Y/N but further away from the beast that laid in front of me.

"Ok. Well, we're gonna go down for breakfast, I asked Matthias if we could have pancakes. Do you want anything?"

"Eggs. Bacon. Pancakes."

"Ok, We'll be going now." Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the room. Once again, after a few minutes, we made out way downstairs where I could smell fresh pancakes. As we made our way downstairs the smell only got stronger. We took our seats at the table. I sat next to Y/N, while the maids set her dads plate and all opposite us. 

After a few minutes, Axel joined us. As he sat down he made a grunt or something, as stared at me. I felt my soul leave my body. I tried to shrink myself as small as I could, and just quietly eat my pancakes while they talked. 

"So. Where do you wanna go for lunch?" Axel, asked us

"I'm not sure. What do you think Baki?" Y/N tapped my on the shoulder, wanting my opinion.

"W-well. Uhhh. I. I'm fine with anything. What do you feel like eating Mr. Eclipse?" I manage to spit out. When I first met Y/N I didn't know if my nervousness was from her aura or I feared her? I still don't know. But with Axel. It's definitely because I fear him.

"Call me Axel."

"Hmm!"

"I said call me Axel. I hate when people call me by my last name. Only my enemies do that."

"Right. Sorry."

"Anyway. Why don't we get traditional Japanese food. I'm tired of the other cuisine from travelling so much."

"Thats a good idea! I know a good place just outside the mall! I'll see if I can get a booking for 12:30, if thats alright?" Y/N says, beaming with joy.

"Of course." Axel and I say in unison. We both know that we didn't want to break her joy. Y/N lef tot go book the restaurant.  As soon as she left, Axel looked at me. Stood up and sat where Y/N was just a few moments ago. 

"So. You had the balls to fuck my daughter while I was here..."

"Uh. Well. You see. Uhm. I didn't know you were here. If I had known, I wouldn't have done anything."

"So. If I wasn't here you would have done it?"

 "Yes, if I had Y/N's full consent/participation, and protection." 

"Hmm." Axel sat there. Judging me. Then he spoke...

After making their way to the restaurant:  (Still Baki's P.O.V.)

 We were sat at a private room. We took out shoes of at the door, as there were tatami mats lining the floor, with a big table down the centre. Axel sat at the head of the table while Y/N sat on his right, and me on his left. The rest of the afternoon went surprisingly smoothly. We ordered out food, it came. We talked, laughed, and joked around. After we "payed the bill" and went out he restaurant, Axel got a phone call saying that he needed to go somewhere. The limo that once drove us here, came to pick him up. We said out goodbyes and we would see him later at dinner.

Now it was just her and me. As we had started to walk to the mall, she kept asking me questions about my style so we could buy clothes for us to match. "She is so adorable." I could tell that today was gonna be a good day...

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

Thank you for reading to the end of the chapter, and... THANK YOU FOR OVER 3.2K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES!!! Thank you for all the love and support! I'm glad I could be included in this community, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for everything, and I'll see you all in the next chapter❤️! I love you all💗💗💗!!!!