What Was the Plan?

⚠️ !!!SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT IT THEN FEEL FREE TO SKIP. I WILL PUT A WARNING WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS!!!⚠️

Baki P.O.V:

I heard Theodore and Alfonso yelling their lungs out, while the two of them and Mateo tried to break the door down. The other prisoners looked like they couldn't care less. Myself, Oliva and Guevara looked for another way out.

Buzz Buzz

Mine and Oliva's phone showed a message from Axel. 

"That son of a bitch. He betrays us for Yuujiro." Guvara mumbles as he looks at Oliva's phone. Just as we finished reading the text, we hear a large piece of metal fall. We look to see that Aleksander and Sikorsky had broken down the door and made a full sprint to who knows where.

 Once all of us rushed out, we see that they've gone to chase after, what we assume is, the limo carrying the 4 of them. Instinctively I ran after them. I promised myself that I would never lose or hurt Y/N, and I don't intend to fail so soon. I ran my heart out. I was about to reach them. But just then. I felt it. Once again I failed to realise. I had gotten a cramp in my leg. I fell down, but still tried to claw my way to them. But when I looked up, I only say Oliva and Guevara.

Your P.O.V:

The limo was quiet, until a pair of footsteps could be heard outside. I tried to look out, only to be interrupted by the limo coming to a screeching halt, and almost tipped upside down. When the limo slammed back into the road, the roof was ripped open right above me. A hand came down, as quick as lightning, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the car. Who ever grabbed me, and whoever was with them was a fast and had great agility. I couldn't open my eyes without them tearing up from the sear speed they where running at. 

After, I don't know how long, I heard them speak another language, before entering a car. Just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt a hand against my eyes. Acting as a barrier, before a jacket or shirt took its place. Another cloth tied my wrist together and another cloth tied my ankles. I didn't know what I should do...

I didn't know where I was. What car I'm in. Who in with. How many people are in the car. If they have or what weapons they have. Should I fight back. Do I even have a chance if I do. But I had a feeling I knew at least 2 of the people, as I only met them a few moments ago...

I'll admit, as I felt the car coming to a stop, I started to get nervous again. But then I remembered that they haven't taken something very important off me yet. 

??? P.O.V:

It was an hour or two drive out. I was surprised the girl didn't scream. She barely moved. Once the car stopped we got out. Earlier, before I was caught, I found this place. It had been well kept, but no one has lived here for a while. It was far out. Past farming fields and slightly into a forest. Myself and ___ entered the house, with ___ carrying the girl. I had devised a plan, and shared it with him while we waited to put it into action. 

⚠️!!!SENSITIVE TOPICS STARTS HERE. MENTION OF R*PE!!!⚠️

I knew she was loaded even without her family. She had special access to many facilities, and was incredibly book and street smart. "Maybe that's why she hasn't fought back." Not to mention she had good looks. If ___ can take her virginity or make her fall in love with him, then we would be set. For. Life. 

⚠️!!!END OF SENSITIVE TOPICS!!!⚠️

The house wasn't empty as I had gotten it filled with food and a few pieces of furniture, all crammed into the living room.. As ___ placed her down, I took the pill bottle from my pocket. I crushed it a placed it into a can of (f/d). Just then ___ took off her blindfold after changing the clothes we used to tie her into chains.

Axel P.O.V:

We all gathered back to the base. I could tell a few people were pissed off. But I would bet money that I was the most. As the other started to talk I realised that someone else wasn't here, but I couldn't care less. 

"What was the plan" I heard someone mumble, before Baki walked straight up to me. 

"WHAT WAS THE FUCKING PLAN!" He was furious, before turning to his father and brother. "WHAT WAS THE NEED TO TAKE HER?!" He wanted answers.

"To keep her safe." Yuujiro said, as went form leaning against the wall, to sitting on the floor. 

"Oh really. I've had enough of your lies." Baki stormed over, grabbing his father by the collar.

"No. He's telling the truth." As I said this, Baki looked over at me. "We couldn't tell you as if too many people know, then it could be a risk for them to know what will happen."

Baki finally let go of Yuujiro, before walking back over to me. "Who is 'them.'"

"Aleksander and Sikorsky."

"IS THAT WHY THEY TOOK HER!"

"That's what we're assuming." 

"So what now? We just let them take her?"

"No. We already have people tracking them. We already found 2 places were they could be. Now it's up to the government to find them. Once they do, they'll shoot us a text, and send a helicopter or smth so we can get there as soon as possible." Yuujiro added in, with a hint of guilt and concern in his voice. 

I took my phone out and started to text the twins.

Me: OI, get your asses to Japan.

Demon #1 (Blake): Why. What's happened.

Demon #2 (Jake): You don't text us without a good reason

Me: Your sister has been taken.

Demon #1: WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

Me: She's been kidnapped by Aleksander Ivanov and Sikorsky. We think that they are going to torture her or r*pe her

Demon #2: I've talked to Michael. We're able to go.

Demon #1: I got our stuff packed , meet at the front gate.

Me: I've already set up a jet to take your here. Michael will take you to the airport.

Demon #2: We'll be there soon.

Me: By the time you get there she'll be with us. You two just need to make sure that she's ok and protected. 

Demon #1: Of course. Bye

Me: Bye.

After pacing around for what was hours. The other inmates were taken away to who knows where. Jack had left, and Oliva had business to attend to. Yuujiro and Guevara were sleeping. Baki was pacing. I notified Crystal about the situation, and she said that she'd come as soon as she could. Otherwise I was trying to get answers from the government to see if they've tracked them down.

I felt like giving up hope, but then I got the text. I grabbed a gun in my pocket and fired it straight up, twice. Waking Yuujiro and Guevara and stopping the pacing Baki. I showed them the text.

"We've got them. They're at XXX. We've already sent 2 Helicopters to get you all."

Perfect

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N.

Sorry for the sensitive topic! Next chapter it'll be much worse, as there will be a scene of it. Also sorry to any Sikorsky fans, and I'll be ruining that image of him next chapter. Sorry in advance. But thank you for reading this chapter till the end, and for all your support! I love you all, and I'll see you all in the next chapter! ❤️