You're Kidding... Right...

Warning! The first part of gonna be pretty dull, as I just really want to write about Pickle, So the time between the first and last scene is quite far away. The first scene is when Retsu is in the hospital and the last scene is after Katsumi's fight against Pickle (in the anime).

Your P.O.V:

I awoke to light kissed over my face and shoulders, before being pulled into a firm chest. I opened my eyes to see a familiar scarred chest. 

"Good morning Beautiful. Are you ok? Did I go to rough?" He gave a kiss to my forehead before stroking my hair.

"I'm ok. But down there hurts quite a lot. I wanna take a bath but I don't think I can walk properly. " 

"Do you want me to carry you? We can take a bath together if you want?"

"As long as it's only a bath, then yes. I'd like that." I kissed Baki's cheek gently as he got out of bed, and pick me up. 

"Wow. I just realised for light you are!" 

"You're just stupidly strong."

"But I thought you liked me being strong?" He said teasing me as he entered the bathroom and closed the door

"I really don't care." I started running the bath as Baki stretched to loosen up his muscles more. It was obvious he was still tired as he kept yawning. After a few minutes, I slipped into the bath. Baki following suit, and sitting behind me. 

"Y'know you could be more gentle next time." I said as I melted against his chest

"Yeah. But we both enjoyed it a lot. And hey, at least I restrained myself long enough to put and change condoms." He said with a stupidly happy smile.

"That's not something you should be THAT proud of..."

After the bath & morning routine: ( I wanna get to the part where I get to write about Pickle)

We sat down together in the living room, about to put a movie on when Baki got a call. It was from Mitsunari Tokugawa, the one who runs the underground area. He put the call on speaker after accepting the call.

"Baki." The man's voice was filled with fear. Dread. Sadness. And most of all, anger.

"What happened?" Baki recognised the tone in his voice and start to get concerned.

"Sea King Retsu, was eaten by Pickle..." His voice got smaller with every word.

"WHAT! How did Retsu get eaten!" Baki was just in a state of shock. Still processing the words he just heard.

"You're Kidding... Right..?" I didn't know what to think. I'd heard about Pickle from the news, and further details from Jake. 

"Ah. Hello Y/N. This saves me the trouble of explaining the news to you... Do you think you could spread the message to your father and brothers?"

"Of course Sir." 

"Thank you, But I should say that Retsu isn't dead. He just has his right leg amputated. He is in XXX hospital of you want to visit him. I have more calls to make, so I'll talk to you later." The line went dead. We both couldn't process what just happened. After what felt like months, we finally realised what really happened. 

"You should go visit Retsu, Baki." 

"Are you sure?" He held my hand tight. I could tell that there was some concern in his voice, but he knew Retsu was strong, and would make it past this.

Baki Hanma x Fem! Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें