The New Prisoners Are-

Guevara P.O.V:

We were greeted by 2 large metal doors. They looked like a cleaner version of the doors to the twins place back in prison. Just as the cutie was about to knock, the doors swung open and revealed 12 huge silhouette. 9 belonged to prisoners. 1 belonged to Axel. 1 belonged to Yujiro Hanma. The last one belonged to Jack Hanma. The 9 prisoners were having a stare down at the 3, slightly, larger men. 

What looks like the youngest prisoner, swung his head to look at us before making his way over. Myself, Oliva, and Baki got ready to face off against the bitch walking up to us. The cutie mean while, just stared him down. "Like father, like Daughter... I guess." The prisoner seemed to stare right back at her. His attention was only on her, and no one else. Then he spoke.

 (Sorry if thats \/ wrong. I have very limited Spanish knowledge.)

"Hola bella dama." He got down on one knee and grabbed Y/N's hand. "My name is Mateo Lopez. And may I add you have very soft hands." The bastard then kissed her hand... In an instant Y/N took her hand back and slapped his right on his stupid, ass face. 

Y/N P.O.V:

"This dick really thought he could do that." I could hear Guevara and Baki laughing their asses off in the background.

"Your feisty. I love it." Mateo spoke once more. I started to walk away. Not wanting to be apart of, what ever that was. He tried to reach for my hand again, only to be met with my dad's chest. Mateo was shorter that Baki, so his eye only just met above his abs. Baki's at least met to his collar bone. 

"Oh ok. No need to, uhhh, how do you all say it... AH! Cock block." Mateo seemed mad, but remained a calm expression.

"I think I should." 

"And why is that sir? Also, who are you again?" Mateo was trying to see me behind my dad, while trying to get his name. Though his efforts were futile.

"Axel. Axel Eclipse. You must be Mateo. Mexico's strongest prisoner." My dad cocked his head to the side, and tilted his head slightly up to look down on Mateo.

"Well, Señor Eclipse... You might be taller than me. But, I'll kick your ass if you get in my way again." Mateo is definitely cocky. "I wonder if the rest are like him." My dad wanted to interject, but I was curious to see how the other prisoners were, soooo.

"OI! Can you two stop the petty little fighting. There are still the others to meet." I could hear the 5 of them following behind me. I stood in line with Yuujiro and Jack, thought I was much further away. Baki seemed to notice this and stood in between myself and Jack. My dad stood to the right of me, followed by Guevara and Oliva. Mateo when to the spot he originally came from.

"Now." Yuujiro's voice started out small, "Let's start with the introductions... Shall we?" 

"Well. We already know all of your names. Apart from the little ladies." The one who I believe is Dorian spoke, before all the prisoners heads turned to me. Expecting an answer. I stepped out slightly. 

"Y/N Eclipse. Daughter to Axel Eclipse." I took a bow before looking straight up at Dorian. I could hear Mateo's "ahh" from here, finally figuring out why my dad was 'cock blocking' him.

"Now the better question... Why is a cute, little lady like you here, with us prisoners?"

"That is the question. Isn't it?" I gave him a fake smile before turning back and resumed my spot in line. 

"Your names? We already know you five." Yuujiro motioned to Dorian, Doyle, Sikorsky, Spec (who broke out of jail again...), and Yanagi. "So who are you four?"

"I'll go first, since I've already made an impression on a few of you." This was of course Mateo. "I'm Mateo Lopez, Mexico's strongest prisoners. 21 years old. and you, Y/N, can call me anytime." He gave me a wink.

"I'll go now." The voice was loud. Powerful. Commanding. I felt his soul just went through my body. "Aleksander Ivanov. Ex Russian Sargent. 49." 

Sikorsky then butted in. "My old friend and trainer."

"Anyways. Theodore Garcia." We walked up to me, and grabbed my by the waist. "Head of US's best Mafia Gang. 23." He then pointed to me. "And you my dear. Will be my gangs queen." Before I could reply I was snatched into someone elses arm and dipped. 

"Ciao Bella. Name is Alfonso Romano, 25. Italians 5 year, underground, fighting champion." He tried to kiss me. 

"What's with these idiots..." After all this pushing and grabbing I finally felt a familiar hand. While the other assholes were fighting again, I was pulled away and to Guevara. 

"Goddamn. The new prisoners are SO FUCKING ANNOYING."

~~~~~END~~~~~

I'm sos sorry for ghosting y'all for like 3 weeks! I did try to post last week, but idk why but I really hated whatever I wrote, and this was the best version. I'm working on the next few chapters, but it may take a while. Also this is kind late buttt.

Thank you all for 200 votes and over 6.7K views!!! I really appreciate it. I know I don't post as often of other creators, but I'm really grateful for you all. I love you all, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter❤️!