Gym?

Baki's P.O.V:

"So, Uhm-" I started, "A buddy of mine wants me to go to their gym today, in like 30. Do you wanna come? You don't have to, but I think it'll be nice if you do." I blushed and started to look away. I hear her chuckle, "I'd love to come, I'll washed the dishes, get ready, then we can go. I'll ask the driver to pull up front." Y/N says, about to grab my plate and glass, but I grabs her wrist first. "No no, I'll do the dishes, no matter what you say. You just focus on getting ready." Just before I walks away, she grab my face and leans into me. She kisses my cheek and run upstairs to get ready. "I-" What just happened. 

I guess I'm not the only one who feels this way. Or at least, I hope.

After a few minutes, Y/N comes down, wear a stunning outfit. It hugs her curves nicely, while the black and leather combo gives her a feisty and dangerous look. "Damn, NO NO. NO DIRTY THOUGHTS."  Once again Baki was raised better than this, despite who his father was...

"  Once again Baki was raised better than this, despite who his father was

(Something like that, but you can imagine it differently. ^This is just for reference.)

"The driver is out front already. If you have everything, then we can go. Remember to tell the Driver the directions." Y/N said, as she grabbed a small black bag, and stuffed her phone, wallet, earphones, and keys into it. We get outside and a small limo pulls in front of us. It's bigger then the car we used to ride here. As we get into the car I hear a stern voice speak, "So, where are we going Mistress?" 

"Uh, Shinshinkai Dojo at XX street." I respond,

"Of course Sir, right away," The driver responds as he puts the car into "Drive mode" and exits the gates. As he exits the gate I hear a small click noise before the divider between us and him closes. "Why the divider?" I ask, slightly leaning down to Y/N. "Honestly I don't know, my father trains everyone we hire. I think it's for privacy reasons, as my dad would talk about important things in the car then outside. He doesn't want people he hires to know about this, unless they are specifically hired for it, to hear in fear of traitors." She explains, leaning her head of my shoulder and closing her eyes. "I mean, the Dojo is quite far from here. Might as well sleep too."

~~~~~END~~~~~

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm still kinda sick, but I also wanted to get something out. The next chapter will most likely come out tomorrow or very soon, and I'll make it much longer then this. Thank you for being fo patient, and thank you for getting this book to 200 reads. I honestly thought this book would get like 10 reads at best. So thank you for the support, and I promise I'll update as soon as possible!!!

~Nova