Ending the Day With Him

Baki P.O.V:

We had walked around for a few hours. Buying clothes that I could leave in her house, and matching clothes for the both of us. She kept rushing from store to store as if she was a child in a candy store, with an unlimited budget. We had reached the mall around 2:30, and it just turned 5:30. 3 hours of shopping. About 7 bags of things, and I could tell that Y/N was trying her best not to collapse. I snuck her phone out of her pocket in the last store, as she was trying on dresses. I contacted Matthias asking if he could bring the car around for us, and help with the bags. 

"Oh! Let's go to that store!" Y/N said

"Of course." I followed her into the store, tailing her around, updating Matthias where we were. I saw Matthias 2 minutes and a few other butlers making there way to us. Y/N was too distracted to actually see them though. I handed the bags off, and they said that they'll have to car around front to wait for us, and with that they left. I continues to follow Y/N around the store until I saw her sway side to side. I knew she was at her limit. 

"Maybe, we should go." I say, guiding her out of the store.

"Y-Yeah..." She continues to follow me, my arms around her shoulders, guiding her around. The mall wasn't crowded, as it was a school day, but it was only Tuesday, and we still had the rest of the week off. We only return back to school on Monday, as the officials have said that we were to meet them sometime this week. 

As the seconds went by, she kept swaying more and more. Losing her balance with ever step. "I guess that she doesn't do this often..." With one more step, she finally fell. Thankfully I caught her before she could sustain any injuries. I picked her up bridal style, continuing to make our way out. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." She whispers to me, a light pink blush spreading across her face. Her (e/c) eyes barely able to be seen with her eyelids about to shut. 

"Theres no need to apologise. Sit tight. You don't have to force yourself to stay awake." 

"O..k..." She said, her eyes finally shutting. Drifting off to sleep. Just as she did I could see the limo from inside the mall. I set her down on a bench quickly so I could get my cap, and gentle place it on her head, blocking her eyes form the sun. I pick her back up and made my way to the limo. I set her down gentle, making it so her head is on my lap. There was a spare blanket in the car that I used to drape over her sleeping figure. 

"Goodnight darling." I mumble, kissing her nose. Of course Matthias was wanting answers so I started to explained.

Y/N P.O.V: (Like an hour later.)

I woke up, expecting to be in the car, or in the mall. But I was wrong. I opened my eyes to see that I was back home. In my bed. With Baki snuggling into my side. "What happened? We were at the mall and then... I can't remember." I slowly sat up ensuring that Baki wouldn't wake up. I grabbed my phone form the bedside table to see if Matthias knew anything about what happened.

You: Matthias. Do you know what happened? As in what happened in the mall.

Best Butler: In fact I do. You had passed out due to something. Our guess is that, since you don't shop that often, you pass out due to exhaustion or too much excitement. 

You: I see. Thank you for the info.

Best Butler: Anytime Young Mistress. Also, what do you want for dinner.

You: I think I'll cook dinner, can you ask the maids to prepare ingredients to make kaarage, miso, udon, and wagyu?

Best Butler: Of course, anything else?