Friends? Acquaintance? Classmates? What are we?

Your P.O.V:

I was Baki running down to the shoe lockers like an idiot. I'd already changed my shoes from the clean white ones, into a black sneaker. Baki had stopped by his locker and changed his shoes from the slightly dirty white ones, into a red sneaker. 

"Sorry I took a while. My house isn't too far, just 5 minutes this way"  Baki said, while pointed to a direction. You started to walk, but you had an uneasy feeling that only continued to grow with every step. "Hai, my house is in the other direction, but I'll ask my driver to pick us up." You said, slightly lagging behind Baki. 

After a while you reached his house, but the walls and everything leading up to it is covered in graffiti. "How come there is so much graffiti? Is all of it hate towards you?" You ask, slightly tilting you head, making Baki blush. "Yeah, they know they can't fight me physically, so they chose to fight me with their words." Baki said looking straight ahead trying to hide his blush. You got to his house, he opened the door stepping in and gesturing you do the same. You both take your shoes off, and follow Baki to what seems to be his room. It's not too big, but you can definitely fit quite a few people in here, and there is also an on suite. 

"Feel free to sit where ever you like, this'll only take a few." Baki said, grabbing a bag and starting to fill it with clothes, and other necessities. Just as you took a seat on the edge on the bed, you felt a wet lick on your elbow. You quickly turned around, and saw a dog, a big one, but it seemed gentle. He walked up to you and continued to lick rub against you. "Well, aren't you adorable?" You though as you sat on the floor wanted to play with it more. Just then Baki walked out the bathroom, seeing a scene that made him blush furiously. 

(Pretend it's you and Musashi)

It's the first time he saw you smile, and he wanted to see it everyday if he could. He took out his photo and snapped a photo without you realising it, but you did realise somethings. How much Baki was blushing, and another small detail. You pet Musashi one last time as you got up, and walked towards Baki. You stopped jus tin front of him. Reach up to put one hand on this shoulders, and the other on his cheek. At this point Baki was as red as a tomato. So, you move your hand on his cheek, leaning in and... Wiped off some dust that seemed to have gotten on his face. And walked away. 

You weren't always one to tease, but you couldn't help it when you saw his cute face. "Do you have everything you need?" You said, returning to your monotoned voice. "Yeah!" Baki said, embarrassed about the situation. "Ok then, my driver is already outside, so let's get moving."

After a Short Drive

"Wtf..." Baki says, looking into the huge house in front of him. As the driver pulls to the front of the house, you and Baki exit, making your way into the foyer of the house. "Take your shoes off the follow me." You say, taking your shoes off and going up the stairs, with Baki following you close behind. You sit down and get your school books, supplies out your bag, and motion for Baki to do the same. He sits next to you, and start to take his books out, ready to study.

After a 2 hours (A.N. yes I'm being lazy, its been a long week:)

"Are we doneeee." Baki says, in a bored tone. Hanging his head back and groaning about how much studying they've done. "Yes, we can finish here for the night, it's getting late anyways. It's good that tomorrow is a holiday, so we won't have to attend school." You say, "Follow me, I'll show you the bathroom you can shower and change in for the night." He grabs his back and makes follows you. You stop at a bathroom with pearl white walls, and a black n' white marble pattern on the floor. "Use this, and come back to the room when you're ready. Put your dirty clothes and towel there, and the butlers/maids will have it washed by tomorrow" You say, handing him 2 towels, before leaving so you can shower and get ready for the night. 

Baki walks out the bathroom, still drying his hair with the extra towel you gave him. He walks into the room and starts to tidy up the school supplies, placing his into his bag, and putting yours in a neat pile. "Sorry if I took a while."

Baki's P.O.V:        (y/f/c - Your favourite colour)

"Holy Shit." I think while looks at the most perfect person I've ever seen. You had just stepped out of the bathroom, your hair dried from using a hair blowdryer, but wearing something that could make any boy go crazy, especially Baki. Your wearing a two piece night wear. Your top is a cropped (y/f/c) shirt, with the straps being barely bigger than two fingers wide. While the bottoms are a white/black (depending on the first colour), that are cover about half your thigh. They show off your curves nicely. 

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?" Y/N asks. Baki didn't even realise that he was staring so intently, while his face was turning bright red. "Well, if you don't mind, we can share my bed, as it is quite big, it is an alaskan king after all. That, and I don't want to disturbed the maid anymore than I already have." Y/n says in the perfect way she always does, while making her way to her side of the bed. "FUCK YEAH!" "Sure I don't mind." Baki says, before making his way to the other side of the bed.

At like 2:00 a.m. (Still Baki's P.O.V.)

"I can't fucking sleep. I've never had a sleeping problems this bad before." I think, before turning to Y/N. She's sleeping so soundly, she wouldn't mind if I cuddle her right? I'll just say its an accident. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Holy, she fits so perfectly against me." As soon as I got relatively comfortable, She turns around. "I'm dead... wait." Just as I thought I was gonna die, she wraps her arms around my chest and snuggles into it and a small smile appears on her face. "She's so cute, I guess she doesn't sleep too well either." And like that, we both fall asleep, and I was having some of the best dreams ever.

A.N:

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've had a lot to do these past few days, and barely even get a chance to breath. BUT, I will be updating more frequently now, as I only have 1 more week of school, then I'm on holiday. So thank you for your patience, and also reading this book. I'll most likely add a few more chapters over the weekend, but otherwise, thank you for reading my first book, and I hope you continue to follow along my writing journey on Wattpad!