A.N. I'm So Sorry

I know. I know. its been more than a month. you promised like 10 years ago that you had something in the works. What is going on?! Are you stopping the Book?!

Well a lot of things have happened.

1.) I have tried to write the next chapter, but no matter how I try. I'm just not happy with it. I feel like it either doesn't represent the characters properly, my writing style, or how i want my story to go. I think i've rewritten the last chapter about a dozen times. I'm not by any means abandoning this book. If I never touch this book again it's because I've finished it. I don't think I should ever abandon this book.

2.) General lack of motivation. Because of my depression and anxiety getting much worse during and after my exam period, my motivation has been rock bottom. I constantly feel like doing anything is a chore, but my anxiety is also saying that if I don't get this some than I'm a disappointment or failure. So, if you all could suggest possible things to do for the next chapter, that would help a lot.

3.) Unfortunately, a student in my school that was kinda close to me, passed away. She had commit. This was not only devastating news for the school, but also worrying to my family, friends, and therapists as they thought this could be a trigger for me. In some ways it has, and in some ways it hasn't. But from all angles, it's been tough for everyone.

I feel like I owe all of you an apology. You've taken a lot of time just to read my book and follow along my writing journey. I thought I should at least explain a little of why I haven't been able to put out another chapter for you all to read. I hope you continue to support me, and I'm really trying my best to be a good writer for you. I know I shouldn't make excuses, but at the same time a lot has gone on and I can barely cope. So, I've been taking up quite a few more therapy session, just to ease my mind.

I hope you all understand, and I'm very sorry. I'll see you all in the next actual chapter I post. ❤️