1

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"NI-KI GIVE IT BACK!" Sunoo yelled, chasing the giant maknae around the waiting room as the younger laughed.

"wHy? It's not even GOOD" Ni-ki laughed again, extending the mint chocolate ice cream in his hand well above Sunoo's reach. The older made desperate jumps trying to retrieve it, a visible pout forming on his peachy cheeks.

"Will you two cut it out?" Jay grumbled, rolling his eyes in annoyance as he put in his in-ears.

Jake looked up at the scene around him and simply smiled. Their waiting rooms during promotions have always been this chaotic; Ni-ki and Sunoo were usually bickering, Jay and Jungwon were usually supervising mics and in-ears, Sunghoon was usually getting some last-minute practice for the choreography, and Heeseung was usually belting out his pitch-perfect vocals to practice before heading on stage.

Jake looked back down at his phone. Normally, he would be playing games on his phone while waiting, but today something else was on his screen. Jake hadn't had much free time lately, so he decided to use this time to do what he usually did when he was alone: watch Heeseung fancams.

Jake has had a huge crush on Heeseung ever since they first met in I-Land. He had immediately fallen for the older's beautiful deer-like visuals, heavenly voice, and sharp, charismatic dancing. He also had a lot of respect for the older, since Heeseung had trained for around 3 years and therefore had much more experience than him. Recognizing that Jake was newer to the industry, Heeseung had taken good care of the younger and treated him well throughout the I-Land series, which only made Jake fall for him even more.

Jake couldn't have imagined debuting with someone who seemed so perfect and talented. He also knew that even if he did, he could never be in a relationship with Heeseung. So, when it was announced the two had made the final lineup that would ultimately become Enhypen, Jake felt as if he had been both blessed and cursed.

Tell me do I get blessed, or do I get cursed? I just want to know! ♪ the Heeseung in Jake's phone sang. 2 years have passed since I-Land, and the group is now currently promoting Blessed-Cursed. Jake bit his lip. Everything about Heeseung this era was so fine; the pinkish-reddish hair, the styling, the confidence, everything is making it harder and harder for Jake to hide his feelings for his hyung. He was about to rewind the video to watch that part again before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Whatcha doin', Jaeyun-ah?" Heeseung's voice caused Jake to jump as the older slightly bent down to reach the younger's level.

"N-nothing, just monitoring" Jake smiled nervously. Jaeyun. Only Heeseung called Jake by his Korean name. Normally, Jake hated being called by this name, but when Heeseung said it, it sent butterflies all throughout the younger's stomach. Trying to hide how flustered he was, Jake realized the fancam was still playing, causing him to frantically try and turn off his screen.

"That looks like a fancam of me though" Heeseung said, swiftly slipping the phone out of the younger's hand before he could do so. Sure enough, the latest Blessed-Cursed fancam of Heeseung was playing.

"Whoa, I'm so handsome even Jake watches my fancams" Heeseung smiled and nudged Jake's shoulder teasingly. The younger laughed nervously, hoping the older didn't notice the sweat starting to form on his brow. His heart was slamming between his ribcage, and the fact that Heeseung was so close wasn't helping. Jake's face began to feel hot, and he desperately prayed he wasn't blushing.

"Come on everybody. it's show time!" Jungwon suddenly called from the other side of the room, drawing Heeseung's attention. The older stood up and straightened his clothes before smiling at Jake. Dam, how can someone be so beautiful when doing absolutely nothing? Jake fought the urge to bite his lip again.

"Let's go" Heeseung said, waiting for the younger to stand up. Jake followed his hyung out of the waiting room, heart still pounding.

I'm so fcked, Jake thought to himself.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

a/n:

hello there! thank you for checking out my story~ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ

like i mentioned in the intro/disclaimer, this is my first time writing a story, so if you read this, please let me know how you feel about it in the comments!

i have a lot of chapters already drafted, so if you're enjoying this so far, please vote, comment, add to your reading lists, and expect to see more updates very soon!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚