21

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Don't worry, I can show you how"

With this, Heeseung finally leaned in to close the gap and meet Jake's lips, closing his eyes as he kissed the younger softly, tenderly, lovingly.

Jake blinked in surprise at first, unsure of what to do with his mouth, but he soon fell into the rhythm and let himself melt into the kiss, eyes fluttering closed.

They moved slowly for a couple moments, savoring the intimacy and flavor of their lips against each other. Then, without breaking apart, the older slowly straightened his body to slightly tower over the younger and brought his hands up to cup the latter's cheeks, deepening the kiss and pouring out every single ounce of love he had. 

The kiss slowly grew hungrier and hungrier, and Jake did his best to keep up with the older's quickening pace. However, he soon felt himself begin to lean backwards, and without realizing, Heeseung was pushing the younger down further and further back with each movement of their lips.

Trying to steady himself, Jake abruptly grabbed hold of the ledge he was sitting on, accidentally knocking a can of kitchen utensils into the sink with his elbow. When the older seemed unfazed, the younger then reached both hands back up towards the older's chest, lightly pushing to signal he needed oxygen.

Heeseung didn't want to pull away at first, but then he felt the younger start to push a little more desperately, so he finally allowed Jake to break free, leaving the younger gasping for air.

A couple moments passed as they caught their breath, nothing but the sound of ragged panting filling the kitchen. As their chests moved up and down, they each took in how beautiful the other person looked with flushed cheeks and messy hair. 

One of the younger's hands was still rested on the older's chest, so Heeseung moved one of his own hands from the younger's cheeks to take it. He kissed it gently, making Jake's face flush even more, before diving back into the younger's lips.

They kissed passionately again for a couple more minutes, feeling the rush of heat and excitement course throughout their bodies.

Then, something suddenly sizzled near the stove, causing both of them to stop and turn their necks toward the source of the sound.

The pot of ramyeon had started to boil over, and broth was beginning to spill out of the top.

Jake's eyes widened.  "Hyung, the ramyeon" he whispered, beginning to snap out of the daze he was in. 

They both quickly made their way over and turned off the stove, a mess of broth oozing down the sides of the pot and dripping onto the floor.

"Looks like another ramyeon night ruined" the younger frowned, but Heeseung was smiling.

"That's okay. I got to taste something else instead" the older smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, earning him a light punch on the arm. 

"Ugh, just help me clean this up, hyung" Jake grumbled, bending down to wipe the floor, but a visible blush was still on his cheeks. 

Heeseung laughed. "What? You know you liked it."

Timeskip: 12:04am

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, the two decided to just eat chips (there was no way that could go wrong) and leisurely talk to each other for a bit. Then, it was time to go to bed.

Heeseung spat his toothpaste out in the sink in the bathroom and rinsed his mouth, concluding the night routine he always did before bed. He then looked up in the mirror, running a hand through his pinkish-reddish hair a couple times before noticing the reflection of Jake standing in the doorway behind him.

"..Hyung?" the younger called, and the older turned around to face him directly.

"Yes, love?" Heeseung replied, looking at him with his large Bambi eyes.

"..I'm still kind of.. you know... scared (a/n: from the movie lmao)" Jake said, looking down and scratching the back of his hair in embarrassment. 

Heeseung smiled, already knowing what the younger was going to say next. "Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?" the older asked gently.

Jake looked up and nodded shyly, a light blush on his cheeks. The older's smile grew wider, and they then made their way to Heeseung's room, turning off all the lights in the dorm.

The older crawled into bed first, fixing his sheets before patting the space beside him and beckoning the younger to join him.

Jake soon followed (although still a bit shy at first), pulling the blanket over his body as he allowed himself to relax and take in the scent of the older's bed.

Heeseung shifted his position to spoon the younger, draping one of his arms over Jake's waist, and the younger snuggled backwards into the older's warmth in response, smiling to himself at how cozy it all felt.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow, hyung?" he asked, excited to have another full day of Heeseung to himself.

The older hummed in response. "We spent all day inside today. Want to go somewhere outside tomorrow?"

Jake shifted around to face Heeseung, the older's arm still around his waist. "Sure, where do you wanna go?" 

Heeseung thought for a moment. "Let's go shopping. We haven't gone together in a while" he said. Then, his face lit up, and Jake could see it despite the room being completely dark. "It can be our first date" the older added, eyes twinkling in excitement.

The younger's eyes also lit up as he nodded, fluffy hair bobbing up and down from the action. He then snuggled himself closer to the older, wrapping his own arms around the older and resting his head against Heeseung's chest in pure happiness.

Heeseung laughed endearingly at the younger's cuteness. "Alright, it's settled, then."

He bent his head down to kiss the top of Jake's hair and began to rub the younger's back in small, soothing circles. "Good night, Jaeyun-ah. I love you" he said, closing his eyes.

"Good night, hyung, I love you too" Jake responded, and they fell asleep just like that, peacefully in each other's arms.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

a/n:

they finally kissed!! ⸜(。>ヮ< )⸝♡ .*・。゚

y'all were so cute in the comments last chapter, i hope i delivered well with this one ^^

and thank you all for 8k reads!! next chapter should be up in a couple of days!!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚