29

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

(Warning: heated scenesif at any point you feel uncomfortable with reading this chapter, please just exit or skip over without reporting. thank you!!)

"You make me feel the exact same way" Heeseung whispered, and before Jake had time to do anything else, the older immediately dove in, slamming his lips against the younger's.

This kiss was nothing like the first one they had shared, which was soft, slow-paced, and tender.

No. This kiss was sloppy, fast-paced, and hungry.

Jake had no idea how it happened, but somehow with every movement of their lips he felt Heeseung's tongue clash messily against his, devouring every corner, both inside and out, of the younger's mouth.

Then, Heeseung paused to take off his shirt, and despite really only being able to see the older's silhouette, Jake's face flushed.

When Heeseung came back down and wrapped his hands around the younger's wrists again, Jake didn't even try to resist anymore. His body felt like it was growing more and more insane by the second.

They sloppily made out for a few more moments before the older pulled away again, leaving a confused Jake to slowly blink open his eyes and breathe heavily.

But then he felt two warm fingers on his chin tilt his head to the left, and without warning, Heeseung's mouth suddenly came into contact with the younger's right ear, causing Jake to whimper in surprise.

The younger closed one eye and his body tensed up as he felt the older's tongue brush against the sensitive spot, trying not to let out any more sounds. But then Heeseung's mouth began to trail down and leave wet kisses on his jawline, and it became even more and more difficult for Jake to control himself.

Eventually, the older kissed his way to the younger's neck, and at this point Jake was pressing his eyes and lips shut, blushing hard.

After placing a few wet kisses on the area, Heeseung bit into the younger's skin, trying his best to do so lightly as to not hurt the younger too much.

Jake let out another whimper, and this time he used his left hand to try and cover his mouth, extremely embarrassed by the sounds he was making.

But Heeseung took the younger's hand and lightly pinned it to the sheets again, placing a quick kiss on the younger's lips. "Don't suppress it, love. I wanna hear your voice."

Jake was a flustered mess. Both hands pinned to the sheets again, the younger now couldn't help but whimper softly each time the older bit into his neck.

After littering Jake's neck with hickeys, Heeseung then moved to the younger's collarbone, pushing the younger's black t-shirt off his right shoulder to make more of the same reddish marks.

Then, the older's hands fell to the hem of Jake's shirt, and he slid them up underneath to roam and explore the younger's body.

Slowly pushing the younger's shirt up, Heeseung began to leave wet kisses and hickeys across Jake's chest, rubbing both sides of the younger's waist slowly and making the younger's entire body arch and tremble.

He eventually made it to Jake's abs, still trailing wet kisses and hickeys down as his hands continued to rub the younger's sides. Then he stopped and pulled away right above Jake's pants-line, and the younger weakly opened his eyes again.