14

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Timeskip: 3:13pm

After their manager had given instruction, the members had all used their free time to sleep and recharge after the long road trip. However, now that their scheduled filming was starting to near, they decided to begin unpacking their things before heading down to the beach.

"Alright Sunghoon, I'm taking the bed, you take the floor" Jake laughed jokingly as he ran into the room they would be sharing. He jumped and did a belly flop onto the bed, spreading his arms and legs out like a starfish to take up all the space.

Sunghoon scoffed as he moved their suitcases into a corner. "You wish. Move over ya big oaf, we're gonna have to squeeze."

"Big oaf?? YOU'RE the one who wanted to room with me. If anything, you should be grateful to have such a cool and awesome roommate who doesn't mind the other person's shoulders jabbing them in their sleep" Jake scoffed back.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "Naturally, the taller person should get more space" he said as he tried to shove Jake aside.

"Shut up. You're literally only 2 inches taller than me. Your feet will probably be hanging out of the blanket anyways." Jake said, not budging. 

"Well you know what?" Sunghoon paused, putting his hands on his hips.

"What? What are you gonna do?" Jake taunted.

"This-" Sunghoon smirked and suddenly tackled the Aussie, catching him off guard. He then began to tickle Jake all over, making the Aussie howl in laughter and discomfort.

"STOP! STOP! I'M SORRY!!" Jake shrieked, still laughing as Sunghoon's fingers jabbed at his torso.

"oH Jakeu!! yOu mAkE vErY bIg mIsTaKe!!" Sunghoon laughed in broken English as he continued to tease the Aussie. If there was one thing Sunghoon knew about Jake, it was his weakness of being insanely ticklish.

"OK! OK! YOU WIN!!" Jake tried to block Sunghoon's attacks, but the latter was too agile. He kept tickling the Aussie mercilessly until Heeseung suddenly appeared in their doorway.

"Guys, we gotta go film." the oldest said, interrupting their shenanigans with a hint of sternness in his voice. Both younger members' eyes snapped toward where the oldest was standing.

Sunghoon, who was crouched on top of Jake, nodded and awkwardly got up from his position. He then left the room with Heeseung's eyes practically piercing through him, leaving a disheveled Jake still on the bed.

The Aussie stood up and straightened his shirt, his face burning with embarrassment. "Sorry" he mumbled, looking back and forth between the older's gaze. There was something in Heeseung's eyes that Jake couldn't quite pinpoint, but the older didn't say anything. Instead, he just reached out to fix the younger's messy blonde hair.

"Let's go" Heeseung said, pressing his lips together to form a small smile, but it wasn't the usual warm smile that Jake was used to. Something was.. different, but again the younger couldn't really tell what the older was thinking. 

Jake simply nodded, reciprocating the action somewhat uneasily, before they both went to go join the other members.