13

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"YOU, HAVE, STOLEN MY HEAAAARTT OH YEAAAHHH!!! NEVER LET IT GO-OH-OH, NO NEVER LET IT G-"

The bus suddenly ran over a bump, causing a standing Ni-ki to crash into the seat in front of him. "OW!!!" Sunoo yelped, glaring at the maknae whose karaoke mic had flew and hit him on the head.

"Ni-ki can you shut the fck up for like 10 minutes?? Some of us are trying to get some shut-eye." Jay said exasperatedly, unable to sleep from the youngest's shrill attempts at hitting the female high notes.

"Hey don't be mean, he was doing pretty good" Sunghoon laughed as he watched the older and the maknae begin to bicker.

Heeseung sighed. Enhypen was always this loud and chaotic.

He turned to look outside the window to distract himself from the excessive noise around him. The group had long made it out of the city and was now driving through the countryside, which meant they were halfway to the beach.

They were driving past a small farm when all of a sudden a golden retriever saw the bus from inside a barn house and came sprinting after it, tongue dangling out of its mouth as it chased the boys inside.

Heeseung's eyes lit up. "Jaeyun-ah look!!" he said excitedly, pointing to the golden retriever that was still following them. Both the older and the younger loved dogs, and this one's facial features were strikingly similar to Jake's.

"..Jaeyun-ah?"

Heeseung turned back to his side and realized that the younger had fallen asleep. Jake's head had fallen against the seat in front of them, slanting his body forward in a way that looked uncomfortable, so Heeseung decided to fix the younger's position.

Gently, he pulled Jake back against their seat and rested the younger's head on his shoulder. The older then brushed Jake's wavy blonde bangs out of his eyes, smiling at how peaceful the younger looked. He quickly glanced around, making sure no one was watching, before placing a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Quiet down guys, Jaeyun's sleeping"

Timeskip: 12:39pm

"Everyone, we've arrived at the house!" Enhypen's manager announced.

After getting tired of Ni-ki and Jay's bickering, all of the members had fallen asleep. One by one, they stretched and rubbed their eyes, taking in their surroundings.

Heeseung looked down and gently tapped Jake who was still sleeping prettily on his shoulder. "Jaeyun-ah, we're here" he said softly. At first, the younger didn't respond.

"Jaeyun-ah" the older called softly again. This time, Jake shifted and rubbed his nose against Heeseung's shoulder, which made the older internally coo. The younger then lifted his head and and fluttered his eyes open slowly, looking around sleepily and confusedly. His wavy hair had gotten tousled during the car ride and his droopy eyes struggled to stay open, making him look like a puppy who had just woken up from a nap. Heeseung silently fought the urge to reach out and pinch Jake's pouty cheeks.

"..This is it?" Ni-ki accidentally blurted out. From the outside, the house looked modern and had two stories, but it was much smaller than the surrounding houses. Sunoo elbowed him in the ribs.