11

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Only if you'll be mine, hyung."

Heeseung's entire face lit up as he smiled widely, showing off his pearly whites and forming crescent moon shapes with his eyes in pure joy. He took one of Jake's hands and brought it to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on the younger's delicate fingers which made the latter giggle.

They smiled at each other lovingly and intertwined their fingers, giggling like giddy teenagers and soaking in the feeling of officially becoming a couple. But then a noise came from one of the bedrooms, and the two immediately untangled their hands. They sat silently for a second and stared at the hallway leading to the bedrooms, unsure if someone was awake or if something had just dropped.

"Is someone making ramyeon?" a voice then whisper-shouted from the hallway, followed by steps that were meant to be careful but ended up loudly creaking the dorm's hardwood floors.

Jake cringed at how much noise the owner of the voice was making and an irritated look crossed Heeseung's face. "What are you doing up, Ni-ki." he said, not doing a great job of hiding his annoyed tone. Everyone in this house has sh!t timing.

"I could ask you and Jake-hyung the same thing" the maknae said nonchalantly, walking over to get a glimpse of what they were eating.

"Ewww you let the ramyeon get all soggy!! What a waste!! Are you sure you guys are the Ramyeonz??" Ni-ki huffed, and the two older members looked down, realizing he was right. They had been so caught up in their conversation that they had barely touched their ramyeon, and now the noodles had expanded from soaking up all the broth in their bowls.

"Ni-ki go to sleep, if you eat now you'll get a stomach ache" Jake chided. "Heeseung-hyung and I were just talking."

"What was so interesting that you let that perfectly good ramyeon go to waste." the maknae muttered.

"Ni-ki." Heeseung said, a sort of authoritarian tone in his voice as he eyed the youngest sternly.

"Ok, ok, I'm going to sleep. It just smelled really good, so I got hungry." Ni-ki pouted, creaking his way back to his room with both hyungs' eyes trailing after him.

Then Jake looked back at Heeseung, who had crossed his arms in annoyance. The younger laughed gently. "He was just hungry, hyung."

"Couldn't he have picked a better time?" the older grumbled, upset that his and Jake's moment had been interrupted yet again.

The younger smiled softly. "It's ok, hyung, we'll have other opportunities. It's getting late anyways."

Now it was Heeseung's turn to pout. "We didn't even get to eat though.." he said disappointedly, gesturing to their soggy bowls of ramyeon.

"I'll cook double the amount next time, ok?" Jake promised, standing up and taking their bowls to the sink. Heeseung frowned and also stood up, unsatisfied with the younger's answer. He followed Jake to the sink, and as soon as the younger finished putting their bowls away and turning back around, the older immediately engulfed the latter in a big hug.

"Can we stay like this for a minute?" Heeseung said, slightly towering over the younger. He lowered his head into the crook of Jake's neck, inhaling the younger's clean, baby-like scent which made the latter ticklish. Jake blushed shyly, burying his face into the older's chest as his heartbeat started to pick up. Heeseung smiled fondly.

"You're so cute, pup" he cooed as he rubbed his nose against the younger's skin, enjoying the latter's ticklish reactions. They stayed in this position for a couple minutes before Heeseung finally pulled away and ruffled Jake's blonde hair.

"Good night love, I'll see you tomorrow" he said, still smiling as he squeezed one of Jake's hands in his own. The pet names sent butterflies all throughout the younger's stomach.

Pup. Love. I'm his love. We're lovers now.

It all still felt so unreal.

"Good night hyung, I'll see you tomorrow" Jake reciprocated the action and smiled, and the two finally parted ways back to their separate rooms to sleep for the night.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

a/n:

short fluff chapter to celebrate them finally being together

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!!~ we've reached the last chapter i have written out in my drafts. to clarify, this does NOT mean that the story is ending, but like i said updates will most likely slow down from here ㅠㅠ i'll do my best to work on the story whenever i have free time tho, so stay tuned!! it shouldn't be too long before the next update :>

in the meantime, i just want to thank you all so much for reading this story so far!! it's still far from over, but i never expected to receive this much support, especially since it's my first story. i love and appreciate y'all sm~ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ

*ੈ✩‧₊˚