17

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Have you ever kissed someone before, Jaeyun-ah?"

Jake stared at Heeseung who was still on top of him, still entranced by the position they were in. "..H-huh?"

The older didn't take his eyes off of the younger's lips. They looked so soft, pink, and inviting.

"Heeseung-hyung! Jake-hyung! ...Are they still outside?" Jungwon's voice echoed from a room somewhere near by.

Heeseung decided to wait. He didn't want to rush his and Jake's relationship. He wanted it to unfold naturally and comfortably, and he had faith that they would eventually get there. But now wasn't the right time. Right now, he was just grateful for the fact that they were officially together at all. After all, they had only become a couple yesterday.

Before Jake had time to fully process the situation, Heeseung had already gotten up from his position as if nothing had happened at all. As Jungwon entered the living room, the oldest turned around and met their leader with a nonchalant expression.

"What's up, Jungwon?" Heeseung said casually.

"Hyu-whoa, what happened?" their leader frowned, first eyeing the trail of pool water the two older members had left behind and then Jake who was still on the floor.

"Oh, Jaeyun pushed me into the pool last-minute, so I decided to get some payback. I'll clean it up" Heeseung said, calmly walking towards the kitchen to get paper towels.

Jungwon just shook his head and smiled, like a mother used to her kids' shenanigans. "Well, when you're done with that, manager-hyung says it's time to pack up and sleep. We leave early tomorrow."

The oldest nodded. Jake, despite still being half in a daze, sat up, wanting to go help Heeseung. But by the time he had stood up from the floor, the oldest had already finished the job and was trashing the paper towels.

Heeseung turned back to the younger members. "I'll go take a shower first" he said, and just like that he whisked away upstairs, leaving Jake's eyes to trail after him.

"...Are you ok, hyung? Your face is really red. Was Heeseung-hyung too rough with you?" Jungwon's concerned voice interrupted the swirl of thoughts in Jake's mind, causing him to remember that their leader was still in the room.

Jake reached up to touch one of his burning cheeks. "What? Yeah, we were just uh.. running around a lot so.. I guess my face heated up" he said, giving an awkward smile. But Heeseung's words were still circling throughout his head.

Have you ever kissed someone before, Jaeyun-ah?

Timeskip: 7:44am

The next day Enhypen set off to leave the beach, packing their things and waving to the sea as they boarded the bus. The beach had provided them with a sense of healing and a little bit of a break, but, of course, they still had work to do.

As soon as they got back to Seoul, the group's schedule was jam-packed. For the next few months, Enhypen went on a world tour, holding concerts, fansigns, and appearing on international television all over the globe. In the days leading up to each event, they spent hours rehearsing special stages, polishing up their choreography, and working on their live vocals to deliver flawless performances for the fans. Needless to say, the boys had no time to themselves for rest or relaxation.