22

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Timeskip: 1:10pm

The next day, Jake awoke to some sounds coming from the kitchen.

He closed one eye at the bright sun flooding in through the curtains and looked over at the other side of the bed. Noticing that Heeseung wasn't there, the younger assumed his hyung probably got up to find something to eat.

The Aussie sat up, swinging his feet over the bed and down to the floor before realizing he forgot to bring his slippers into the older's room yesterday. He decided to use Heeseung's slippers, which were still against the bed. He won't mind, the younger thought.

Jake then made his way towards the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before entering the kitchen. 

As he entered, a delicious scent immediately filled his nostrils, making his stomach growl. The older's back was turned to the younger, still wearing his black t-shirt and navy blue vertical-stripe pajama pants from the night before, as he stood near the stove with a pan sizzling beside him.

Curiously, Jake made his way over to get a better look at the source of the delicious smell. However, just as he approached the older, the younger accidentally made a wrong step and tripped himself with Heeseung's overly large slippers, letting out a small yelp.

Luckily, the older heard and turned around just in time to catch the younger before he could fall, although not without dropping the chopsticks he was using to cook.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Heeseung said, still holding Jake by his forearms with surprised Bambi eyes.

The younger blinked, nearly having had a heart attack. "Y-yeah, sorry" he said as his soul came back down to Earth.

He used the older's arms to pull himself fully back up before bending down to pick up the dirtied chopsticks, a blush of embarrassment forming on his cheeks.

Looking down as Jake did this, Heeseung realized that the younger was wearing his slippers and smiled. "Hey, those are way too big for you" the older laughed, showing his pearly whites as the younger stood back up.

"I know, I just forgot my slippers in my room last night" Jake scratched the back of his hair as he handed Heeseung a new pair of chopsticks. "What are you making?"

Heeseung continued to smile fondly as he briefly looked the younger up and down once before turning back to the stove. "Eggs and toast. I made enough for both of us, if you want some."

Jake smiled sheepishly. "Yes, please."

The two then made their way over to the table and sat down, digging into their food and planning out which shops and places they wanted to visit for the day.

Timeskip: 4:47pm

"What about this one, hyung?"

Jake pressed the button to dispense, but it wasn't working. He shook the bottle a few times before pressing the button again, but this time it shot out all at once and he accidentally sprayed cologne right in Heeseung's face.

The older sputtered, dropping the four shopping bags of clothes he was carrying (all of which Jake had bought, although two of them were for Heeseung and one of them was for the other members, leaving only one for the Aussie himself). "Ugh, that smells awful" he coughed, wrinkling his nose and waving a hand in front of his face to dissipate the scent.

"Oop-sorry, hyung" Jake laughed as the older bent down to pick up the bags again. "How about this one instead?'

The younger then picked up a different cologne and spritzed it on his wrist, holding his arm out for the older to smell.