Chapter 47: The Semi-Finals Begin!

Author's Notes (3)

.

Hi, all. Sorry for the sudden lack of uploads! I'm now resuming classes at school right after vacation since explains why I've updated quite frequently in the past 2 or 3 months. But now that I'm back to school, things will be slowing down a lot. I know I've said I don't have a set schedule, but that doesn't excuse the huge delay. Sorry for that.

But now that this chapter's done, let's make some things clear:

Although I may be infrequent with the updates, rest assured I will never abandon this story since all of these ideas have been circling my mind for years now. And Fated is just an outlet for those ideas to thrive and I'm happy you guys love them so much.

As for Cynthia's sister, I've decided to go with Verity so keep your eyes peeled for any small changes in the previous chapters since I'll be retconning her into the story.

.

Team Rocket:

Not of worry, they'll still be around since we still need villains for Johto and the occasional movies.

Orange Islands:

I want to include this as this was a major stepping point for Ash in the anime. That's why, Orange Islands arc is probably taking place after Mewtwo Strikes Back or after Johto. The former would be out of place but it'll match up since it takes place after Kanto, but the latter would be better paced after some rearranging.

Anime Exclusive Characters:

The Kalos exclusives are DEFINITELY going to be in the Fated story (but not Nini since she adds nothing to the story) while some from other regions might not make the cut (either I forgor or they just didn't have a place in the story)

Ultra Beasts:

Yeah, I didn't explain much on that, my bad. Unlike what the wiki says, I refuse to believe they're Legendaries. UBs are just invasive species from alternate dimensions. Guzzlord could be the Pidgey of its dimension (imagine that) for all we know. But yeah, that's all for UBs. Some characters from the cast might catch one but for now, there's no plans for the Fated!Alola storyline currently.

Hoenn Remakes:

The original RSE will take place after Johto but will not be introducing the ORAS features such as Megas or Zinnia, though the latter will probably make some cameos here and there. The ORAS revisit is mainly just the Fated version of the Delta Episode with the new versions of Maxie and Archie and their goons just like the manga version.

Serena's team:

Her actual ace is in Fated's version of her team. Interpret this how you will on who it is. (cough, cough MEGA cough, cough)

Tao Trio:

Man... Where do I begin with this? Apparently, Kyurem's NOT even part of the Original Dragon (wtf)! Kyurem's actually an alien. What people mistakenly remembers is that Drayden's the one who tells you that Kyurem is the remainder of the Original Dragon. His speculation but not the truth probably. Well, at least there's some way to make an original story about those three now that there's an alien route I can use.

Timeline:

Keep in mind that some of the regions MAY OR MAY NOT be following the chronological order. (For example, after Sinnoh, Ash might go to idk, Paldea or something). Not saying that he's going to, but just a head's up if I changed the ordering just like the Orange Islands that I'm considering.

.

And that's it for the third Author's Notes. Thanks for reading!
_______________