Chapter 64: Opening

Author's Notes

We back once again, ladies and gentlemen! We Johto now!

*Applause!*

Now then, let's begin with some troubling updates. Sooo, I've been busy lately and school's about to enter final boss phase so I'm grinding a lot while writing. As you can see, this simple introductory chap took almost a whole ass month to write up. Pressure was my constant companion, no joke.

So, Johto's gonna have the Regigas Ability start so I can focus more on my schoolwork. But fret not! I will be up and running when I'm done!

Johto's gonna be extra fun after some revisions I made and adding new shit into Fated.

Of course, that means its gonna take a bit longer due to my personal stuff, but hey! This chapter's got some LORE!

So for the next few weeks when I'm fighting for my life, I hope you guys have some fun theorycrafting wtf is going here. (Especially the first part)

.

As for some of my limited free time, I've been enjoying FF16 gameplay and story immensely. And the world is eerily similar to what Fated's worldbuilding is supposed to be:

Eikons = Legendaries, Dominants = Incarnations (0.0)

Little bit of some foreshadowing, huehuehue~ (Not really since Fated has established rules but the concept is there)

As such, Lore Explanations are gonna turn into ATL (Active Time Lore) since it's more efficient. I'll be using it on a new character this chapter!

And now, to the reviews!

.

.

.

From f46adpg:

I am wondering how are you going to handle kyurem and all. The true dragons concept will kind of wear off after the original dragon or first dragon comes into play. And this sets up how Ash is going to raise Gible as well. Kind of the whole true dragon line which is shown will affect that won't it? You'll have to give him some sentimental moment to reflect in clutch moments because if not then this will ruin this chapter in the future. Also really excited about the orbs of hoenn with all of the dagger and sword. They are like the most shown and hyped up items in all of Pokemon and also like the only ones if we don't count power of one. I'm kinda bugged off about lapras but the ending was good so I can't complain too much. You did kinda lazily released 3 of his Pokemon but it surprisingly works. The downside is just that an accomplished trainer has just 3 Pokemon or technically 4 now. That will be funny to reflect on if you ever mention it. Also, are fairies going to be introduced as a new type or existing? Dragons most vulnerable type is supposed to be fairy with them not even able to affect them with any attacks and technically most of the dragons which look like dragons can't learn any steel type moves except steel wings or poison type.
I was really hoping that Charizard would defeat him here. He hasn't got a proper win in the story. And the ones he has got are kind of half skipped. His ability to use 2 or 3 moves is great so I hope you highlight them as he becomes a powerhouse. I mean we haven't got to see that Charizard pride have we? I will be sore if you just release him at the charicific valley but it kind of works I guess. Like after he buffs up his strength and all Ash's tactics and his overall battle prowess will make him a monster to deal with with moves like thunder punch and all. But he was the starter Pokemon so I don't know man. The johto team was bad bro. Like with every single one of them involved and later highlighting phanpy and larvitar they never got to properly battle after defeating miltank. And that was like his greatest strategy ever. Looking that far ahead and sacrificing 2 Pokemon voluntarily to get a perfect win in the end. Johto Ash was like the most tactical of all the Ashs in my opinion. Other Ash's like the sinnoh have more made up moves like your fakes but basing it off on the best mind johto Ash wins in my opinion.
Also can you please not use orange dragon for dragonite while fighting Charizard who is a literal orange dragon. Isn't dragonite yellow. I almost thought Charizard was using a fake Draco meteor