Chapter 75: The Blacksmith

Author's Notes

Welcome back again. Another slow update since I'm graduating soon but I'll try my best to pump out more chapters.

From the title of this chapter, some of you might be confused as to what it meant.
But to those who reached the end and can pieced together what's really going on here: Shh.

The foreshadowing going crazy here.

Reviews!

Satosere16:

I want to say, this story is freaking awesome. I'm reading this story from Wattpad and now changed into fanfiction. The world building and characters development and lores everything is amazing.

Especially Ash's fake moves, mind eye and aura techniques and more. I have atmost respect for your research for this story. Minor details about reincarnations and legends. And honest with you sometimes I forget few things in the story. Because, few move techniques, and some characters are hard to understand or I understand later. (my dumb mind very slow.) Still sometimes I confuse with zacian and snow haired girl. The writing, I fan of your writing, lined or blurred words make this story more intriguing. This story give me feeling like I reading a novel.

And characters, first our very lucky boy. I like this Ash in your story, I can't describe but he is very much different from other fanfictions. His personality, attitude and confusing character, a person who can't understand himself or sometimes it feels like only he can understand himself. Very mysterious right. Next Serena, She really is very much orginal personality, I mean, If we see serena as a kid in anime. Her character 100% match your story. swee, adraoble but, same time cold and obsessive. And misty, I don't like pokeshipping. The reason is I see their relationship as a brother-sister. Her character is very likeable, not annoying or irritating but a older sister who cares for her brother but don't show publicly. (tsundere) I miss our man Brock in Kanto arc. Blue and Green they resembles their game counterparts except, green's character much orginal to anime, arrogant and insulting Ash. Happy to see another good camel... no I mean calem. Other important characters, you kept them mystery (like Ash companions and evil teams) Shauna, prof. oak, Grace, currently they have less impact and minor character development. Pokemon, like Ash say, everyone special in their own way. They're very much like anime, except very powerful then anime. I forgot Cynthia, I love her version in this story.

Movies, first movie was very much like anime, except this one is more brutal and dark. Second movie, I didn't except the twist, that Ash isn't chosen one. Finally the boy have some relief from lazy god. But, who knows, what do you have stored for him? Now Ash isn't chosen one. So, it raise so many questions like, then why he have strong aura powers? and more. The way you portrayed kalos legendaries as alien is intriguing.

My few openions, why don't you create a spinoff or chronicle series for this book. you said this story take years longer to finish and currently story not only revolve around Ashuntil sinnoh arc). what I mean is, show little bit of Ash's companions and what's going on their life now or past. you can develop few characters in this, without interfering the main story's space. Like, calem going to be big rival for Ash so, you can show his character or other main rival (paul) and especially about Ash's childhood or what happens to serena when she return from kanto, or how she meet her friends. When Ash meet them in his journey, they create more impact in story because they're already developed. you can write special chapter about this legends and incarnations. It will be less confuseable for us (for me)

And Amour, Man I like this slow paced amour. Even though my heart want them to reunite now. poor serena she have to fight so many girls for this boy. only to realise about his screwed mind. who think himself, didn't deserve for love. Are Serena going to have any serious romantic rivals for Ash in the future? Because it seems like the writer is teasing Serena with other girls and the princess.