Chapter 63: UNITE

Author's Notes (17)

.

...Not gonna lie, I think I cooked a little too much in this chapter.

This chapter was crazy to write as I could finally go all out for once. it's the final Kanto chapter after all. So might as well go out with a bang.

From the title of this chapter, you guys can probably tell its even more crazy.

And the best part... This is just a taste for what's coming in the next regions.

So, buckle up, people. Enjoy Fated's last Kanto chapter.

.

Review Corner:

Tigerhawk51-7109

Great chapter! Ash's [fakes] are one of the most interesting tidbits in fan fiction to me.

One critique: you have Ash saying "ain't" a lot, when it's really not that common in everyday speech.

.

Thanks a lot for the review! And yeah, Ash saying 'ain't' is a deliberate move on writing his character.

Fated!Ash's childhood is mostly standing up to bullies in Pallet Town, giving him more of a 'hood' upbringing, which is why his speech is rather 'old'. This is gonna be a gag where some characters would call him out for speaking like an old man.

Also, Fated!Ash's dialogue is already weird if you've been reading closely, though I don't blame anyone for not noticing. One example is that he NEVER says OMG, or Good god, or Mah gawd, but only Goddamnit. Why he does this is a minor spoiler in the future.

.

MegaSalamence64

Nah, it's all good man. I understand it.

.

1: So regarding Poppy...

Is she part of the Paldea Elite 4 in Fated? (Again, The Rules and all that would be against her even if there's a way she got in Via Geeta)

Even if you mentioned Rika is Teaching her, You never mentioned if she's still part of the Paldea Elite 4 or not...

.

1) If we're following the timeline correctly, not yet. Poppy's a literal child and with Fated's regulations, she wouldn't even be able to command Pokemon. Assuming Ash reaches Paldea at age idk, 14-16ish? I'm not sure yet, but Poppy would be have to be 10 to become a Trainer, let alone an Elite Four. Fkin Geeta and her underage slavery is really messing up the timeline.

TLDR, not yet since she's a toddler currently, but a prodigy as well. At most, she's 5 right now. (Geeta's management is a pain in my ass to figure out)

.

2) Any future plans for the Rising Volt Tacklers (Dot and Friede in praticular), Ann (Liko's Roommate in the Indigo Academy) and The Explorers in Fated?

.

...Heh. Yeah, they're definitely in. The crew, Explorers and Ann (Oshawott enjoyers rise!) are all gonna show up in Fated.

As for Friede... Take a GOOOOOD look at his appearance. Seem familiar?

.

And that's about it, see ya in Johto!

.
.

Chapter 63: UNITE

DRAGON