Part 35

Silver slowly woke up without opening their eyes, they turned on the mattress and pulled the covers more over them. It was so comfortable and warm, they didn't want to wake up yet. Silver snuggled some more with Bunny Bun. They breathed in and took in Shadow's scent. Silver opened their eyes and rubbed them confused as they sat up. Silver looked around, they were in a small bedroom, it was dark inside but you could already see it was light outside as daylight shone through a gap between the curtains. There was a small desk with a laptop on it, a guitar in the corner, band posters were hanging on the wall and there was a tiny kitchen in the room. Next to the wardrobe there was a door which probably led to the bathroom. In front of the desk was an desk chair turned to Silver with a blanket laying on it as if someone had slept there.

"Shadow?" Silver said while looking around half awake. But nobody answered. Silver wanted to get up, but it was all nice and cozy under the covers. Silver just laid back and waited. After a while Silver heard some noises from the front door and a key turned the lock. Silver saw how Shadow entered the room a little clumsily as he was carrying some bags. He silently shut the door with his foot, trying not to wake Silver.

Shadow turned around and Silver quickly closed their eyes, pretending to be asleep. Shadow came over, Silver felt the mattress move as Shadow sat down next to them. He slightly stroked their cheek, "How beautiful you are," he softly whispered, Silver started too blush and slowly opened their eyes while looking at Shadow. "Good morning," Shadow whispered.

"Hey," Silver said.

"Did you sleep well?" Shadow asked, Silver nodded and snuggled into the covers. Shadow leaned in close and kissed their forehead.

"Why am I here?" Silver asked softly.

"Yesterday when I brought you home, you fell asleep on the motorcycle," Shadow explained. "I didn't want to wake you, so I brought you to my dorm."

"Thank you," Silver said with a soft smile. "Your bed is really warm and cozy," they snuggled some more into the covers. Shadow smiled as they looked so innocent. "Do you want to lay with me for just a little?" Silver asked while lifting the covers slightly. Shadow got under the covers and laid down next to them. Silver snuggled up against him with their head resting on his chest, slowly moving up and down while Shadow breathed. They could hear Shadow's heartbeat which was slow and steady.

Silver looked up at him and Shadow down at them. They both smiled softly at each other. Silver slowly moved up and pressed a kiss against Shadow's lips. They breathed heavily, Silver licked Shadow's lips, he was surprised for Silver to take the lead. He opened his mouth slightly and slid his tongue out to meet Silver's. Silver felt a weird but nice feeling going down their body. They started to blush brightly and pulled away from the kiss. They felt a weird tingling between their legs.

Shadow stroked their quills softly and saw Silver's uncomfortable expression. Shadow looked a bit questionable, when Silver quickly sat up straight and pulled the covers more close over there crotch. Shadow grinned as he started to understand the situation.

"Maybe you should take a shower," Shadow suggested to help them out of this, apparently for Silver, uncomfortable situation.

"Yeah yeah, maybe you're right," Silver pulled down their dress awkwardly and quickly went for the door still pulling their dress. They went through the door and quickly turned the lock. Silver looked down, 'Just calm down, think of something else and it will just go away eventually,' they thought. Silver looked around the bathroom. 'Taking a shower could indeed be a good idea.' they slipped out of their clothes and went towards the shower. They turned on the water and got under. Silver sighed deeply when the warm water ran down their body, they couldn't even remember the last time they had a warm bath or shower.