Part 93

Shadow stood up and went after Silver, leaving Sonic and Espio by the tent. Shadow found Silver behind a tree at a small lake. He smirked as he heard them breathing heavily. "Need a hand?" Silver looked back startled and saw Shadow leaning against the tree behind them. They breathed nervously. Shadow came closer and saw Silver's boxers down on their knees and their hand reaching under their skirt. "You really have no idea how adorable you look right now."

"Ah Shadow, please stop it," Silver said flustered.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Shadow whispered in their ear and pressed himself against Silver's back, "Tell me about your dream," he said softly as he moved his hands over Silver's body.

"I-It was n-nothing," Silver huffed.

"Oh really?" Shadow said with a grin and moved his hand up their skirt. "This doesn't feel like nothing," he said holding the hand Silver was using to pleasure theirself with. "Were we having sex in your dream?" Shadow asked and started to move Silver's hand on their member.

"Ngh ah y-yes," Silver whispered.

Shadow grinned and softly kissed their shoulder, "And how were we doing it?" he asked carefully, still helping Silver move their hand.

"I-I was on m-my hands and knees."

"Hmmmm," Shadow hummed in delight. "We haven't tried that before." Silver moaned softly, "Did you like it?"

"Hm ah y-yes," Silver whispered. "a-and you did put a-a finger in my m-mouth," Silver added as somehow they yearned for their dream to become reality.

"Did I now?" Shadow said in a teasing way. He moved his free hand up to Silver's mouth and stroked their lips before entering a finger, "Like this?" Silver moaned and nodded silently. "You're so cute right now," he said and pressed himself against them more. "Let's make your dream come true," he said with a smirk as he let go of their member and carefully pushed them down so they crouched on all fours. "That's my good little hedgie," Shadow whispered into their ear. He pulled his fingers out of their mouth to undo his fly and let his trousers and boxers drop to the floor. When his member popped out, it rubbed Silver's entrance making them moan slightly. Silver perked up their tail as they couldn't wait any longer. "Are you so eager for it?"

"Ah yes," Silver whispered. As Shadow slowly pushed himself inside of them he moved his hand to Silver's mouth to put his finger back in. Silver immediately started to suck it.

"Wow Silver you want it bad, don't you," Silver responded with a moan, Shadow knew enough and grinned as he started thrusting. Silver closed their eyes and enjoyed every bit of it as they heard Shadow's huffing behind them and imagined Shadow's finger to be something else.

During their play time, Shadow watched their hands carefully to make sure they weren't getting too excited. Some rocks around them started to float, but as there was nobody around to even see it let alone get hurt, they could just have their way.

_______________

"I love you so much," Shadow breathed. He leaned down on them as they both caught their breath.

"Oh Shadow, I love you too," Silver panted in return.

Shadow softly stroked their quills, "Maybe we should clean up," Shadow suggested when he kissed their shoulder and pulled out. The both felt sweaty and dirty after re-enacting a part of Silver's dream. "Wanna take a dip?" Shadow asked nodding towards the lake.

"Hm yeah, I think that's a great idea," Silver said with a smile as they started to underdress theirselves.

The water was very cold as it was almost November but it really was refreshing. After they cleaned up it started to get a bit lighter as it was already early in the morning.