110

- Enchanted Forest, one year ago

Green and purple. For what seemed like the longest time that seemed to be all that Odette could see. It was so thick and so dark that, if she hadn't been holding on to David's hand, she wouldn't have known he was right there by her side. It felt powerful, full of dark magic as it whipped around them. And then she could feel things change. It was sudden and quick. But she knew.

And as the smoke finally started to disappear, she knew she'd been right. They were back. All of them. Back in the Enchanted Forest. Back to what they once were. Looking around, she easily recognized the clothes they'd all worn that night that Regina's curse arrived and took them away. And now they were back.

"Snow? What happened?" A surprised voice spoke up from in front of their group, all eyes now turning to the two strangers who seemed to be occupying the area before they all ceremoniously dropped in to disrupt their moment.

"We're back." The Princess answered, voice dejected and low as their reality finally began to sink in. They were here, and there was no going back.

"Come, come. You must tell us everything." The woman who'd spoken upon their arrival quickly motioned for the group to join them in the small pavilion nestled in the middle of the clearing in which they'd landed.

"Thank you. Aurora, Phillip, these are our friends, Odette, Hook and Regina. And my husband, David." Snow introduced as the five of them followed after the prince and princess who now served as their welcoming committee. Hearing the names by which Snow called them, Odette easily remembered the story of Sleeping Beauty and connected the dots.

"Friends?" Aurora's question was accompanied by her eyes which seemed to glance to the two members standing at the back of their group, seeming rather out of place in their dark clothing and ominous presence. It was rather easy to recognize the villains.

"Yes, friends." Snow confirmed with ease before moving on. "How've things been since we left? The Ogres?" She asked curiously, wanting to know how much had changed since she and Emma had last been here. Back then the land hid danger on every corner.

"Defeated. We're restoring our kingdom and our lives." Aurora announced proudly, sharing a happy look with her husband.

Snow nodded her head, pleased to know there would be less trouble this time around. With such a large group to take care of, it was good to know they had time to gather their bearings. "And congratulations." She added soon after, sending the princess a small smile which had Aurora's eyes widening.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked, a hand settling on her stomach that soon let all those who hadn't caught on, understand what Snow was referring to. She was pregnant.

"Why is she pregnant and I'm the one who's sick?" Regina muttered out in an annoyed tone, one that made Odette do her best to hold back a laugh as she sent a pointed look to the Evil Queen.