119

- Storybrooke, present

It was the next morning when the entire group returned to Snow and David's apartment. Now that they've gotten some rest and slept on it, all were more than ready to get to planning what to do next. "So, now that we know who we are dealing with, how do we find this Wicked Witch?" David asked.

"Might I suggest we start by asking, if anyone has seen a woman with green skin running around." Killian said, his tone somewhat sarcastic and making Odette resist a small smile. Last night when they returned home, he'd made sure to grab The Wizard of Oz book off of her shelf to be able to understand all of the references to it that she kept making.

"We're cursed in Storybrooke. She'll look like any one of us." Regina pointed out, not catching on to the sarcasm herself.

"Then we start somewhere we know she's been. Regina's office." Emma announced in a determined tone. And Odette knew better than to question the decision. After all, this was Emma's area of expertise; finding people who didn't want to be found.

"I've been over it with a fine-toothed comb. She left no trace." Regina reminded.

"But you were combing for magic. Maybe there's physical evidence that you missed." Emma explained her thinking. Regina was the magic expert, but normal mundane signs, those were what she could see best.

"Good idea. We'll track her." David nodded his head in agreement, more than on board with the plan. It was the best they had at the moment.

"If you wanna waste your time playing Nancy Drew, be my guest, but we can't let Henry wander around alone with that witch and her flying monkeys out there." Regina said in a firm voice.

"Well, especially, since one of these flying monkeys could turn out to be his father." Killian added on, but his comment made Odette's brows furrow in thought as she debated that in her head.

"I'm not sure they actually remember who they were before they became... monkeys. I mean, Little John never would have attacked me if he did." She said soon after. She also hated that that would be yet another issue they had to deal with; finding a way to turn them all back. Perhaps it was something she could ask Belle to look into among all of the books Gold left behind.

"We don't know how much control the Wicked Witch has over them." Snow continued the debate with Odette, and the blonde had to admit that to could be a correct theory. In conclusion, they were severely lacking information.

"Point being," Regina interrupted in a sharp tone, eager to get them back to the topic she'd brought up and deemed most important in that moment. "Someone needs to protect Henry. He doesn't even know what's going on."

"I'm guessing you're volunteering?" Emma assumed, and the lack of objection made it clear that nobody minded her dealing with Henry's protection while they searched for the Wicked Witch.