Chapter 1 ~My Dear Niece~

Kendra stirred in her sleep, when she heard her aunt calling.

"Kendra, Kendra dear.. it's six am already! Schools quite far from here you know.."

She covered her ears with her pillow, wishing she could drown the piercing sound of her aunt's voice, but it was too late. She was in the room already. Hands on both sides of her waist.

"It's your first day at school. You don't wanna be late, do you?"

Kendra grunted and walked angrily to the bathroom ensuite, brushed her teeth hurriedly, washed off and then dressed in her usual style.

She wore an oversized T-shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of Jordans.They were her favorite shoes. Tieing her hair in a ponytail, she picked up her school bag and placed her headphones over her neck.Before heading downstairs for breakfast.

At the dining table, Kendra and her aunt ate quietly before her aunt suddenly asked.
"Seriously, are you gonna keep dressing like this here"?

Kendra keeps mute.

"I know you can hear me."

Kendra dropped her fork with a loud noise.
"Don't you ever get tired of asking the same question, on my first day of school everytime we move"?

Kendra walked out angrily, leaving her aunt to sigh in regret. She knew Kendra resented her a lot for moving all the time.

Kendra was only 16 but she had lived in 7 different cities. Her aunt insisted they moved everytime saying, it was for her own good. Now, that was something Kendra could not wrap her head around.

Left alone at the table, Paula could only mumble to herself.
"All i do is for your good, my dear niece."

***
Paula made it outside just in time to convince Kendra to let her drop her off at school. Getting down from her aunt's car, Kendra stood to admire the magnificent building in front of her.  Amazing!

So, this was West Worth High..
Her new school.
She watched all the students as they walked in cliques, the girls were very fashionable.

Most of them dressed in skimpy clothing, and had full make-up on.
Kendra was not fazed by any of this as she planned on living out her days in the school, as a loner. Like she did before moving down here.

She was about walking in, when she heard some over excited girls screaming.

"Make way, make way, the queen is here."

Every one parted immediately, creating a walkway that Kendra was obviously obstructing.

She saw three girls..
A very pretty one at the middle, and two others who looked like her followers.They all looked beautiful, but no doubt, the one at the middle was a beauty to behold.

Kendra shook her head and mumbled to herself,
"Just another drama queen!"

She continued walking until one of the girls from the trio, with huge eyeballs yelled at her.

"Stop there! How dare you walk on the pathway created for queen Bella?"

Kendra ignored her and continued walking.
All the students were stunned, as something like this never happened before.

Soon, it was lunch time.
Kendra went to the cafeteria, took her lunch tray to a big table at the center of the hall. Everyone looked at her like she did something forbidden, but no one said a word.

She continued jamming to the sound of a trap song playing from her headphone, while she ate happily.

Suddenly, the three girls from earlier walked to her carrying their food trays.The one with the huge eyeballs was the first to speak again.

"Well, well,well..
If it isn't the show stopper from before. After the shit you pulled up this morning, and your IDC attitude in class today..."

Kendra paid no mind to them, and continued eating.

Frustrated by Kendra's silence, she hit the table real hard. So hard that Kendra thought she would hear her wince from the pain. But it turned out she was quite strong, she did not make a sound.

Everyone in the hall shuddered, watching what was going to unfold between the new naive student, and the hottest girls in school.

A/N: Our first chapter y'all
Please show some support...
And what do you think of Kendra and her new school?
Would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section!