Chapter 6 ~Blue Ocean eyes ~

Early the next morning, Kendra was up and prepared for school. Leaving her aunt behind, she took the bus to school.

The first class of the day was Physics. Taught by Mr Kolodka, a short Russian with a moustache as thick as his accent. Students liked him for his sense of humor, Kendra couldn't care less. She felt he could pass as a stand up comedian, rather than a physics teacher. Sometimes she pictured him telling jokes at a gig in some bar, she swore it was the ideal job for him.

Tired of paying attention to ramblings about Mr kolodka's visit to Syria, as if it was in any away related to "magnetic fields" the topic they were studying. Kendra brought out a note pad she always carried around for times like this, when she was bored in class.

As she doodled mindlessly on the note pad, it finally hit her.
Mandy was absent in class. The dark skinned girl with kinky hair, who smiled at anything or anyone who came her way, wasn't in class today. Kendra wondered why, and it also surprised her that she cared enough to actually notice the absence of another.
Looking around the class, this time paying more attention to her environment. She noticed something else. The Sassy trio, as she called them, seemed quite down. She guessed their queen was not in a good mood. Her tight face and solemn expression gave her away.

Still wandering about in her thoughts, the door to the class opened. Leading in five specimens of finely developed biological organisms.
No!
Scratch that.

They were greek gods.

Holly Molly..
Fucking cute!

They looked dashing and, tempting too. Five of them clad in black leather jackets, she wondered if they were shooting a commercial for a motorcycle company.

As they walked in, Kendra's eyes met with Jay. The one at the front, leading the boys. Her heart pounded with so much rhythm as she came in contact with his ocean blue eyes. She felt herself being sucked deep into them as she even lusted after his full pink lips. He was indeed, a prince charming. The boys walked to their various seats which had been empty, as if waiting for the arrival of their owners. Watching the boys take their seat, Kendra felt something warm trickle down her jaw.

Damn it!

Was she drooling?
She shook her head, as if to gather her thoughts.

This isn't you Kendra..
Lusting over a guy in broad day light.

She dragged her focus back to Mr Kolodka, who was grinning from ear to ear.As he gave the boys a very warm welcome. Not minding their late coming.
Every one knew Mr Kolodka was a die hard fan of the boys. As the best players on the school basketball team, he often excused their attitude. Obviously biased to the countless victories they had brought the school.
Meanwhile, all the girls in class had a hard time paying attention to Mr Kolodka as they were too excited about the arrival of the kings of the the school, after being absent for some days. She could hear whispers with the name, Jay in it.

Bella snuck quick looks at Jay without him knowing. No doubt, she was still mad at him. But she couldn't deny the sparks she felt, whenever she saw him. It wasn't helping, that all the girls were lusting after her man. Yes, he was hers. They were fighting at the moment, but she believed he would come around. There was no better match for Jay anywhere in the world, than her. Melissa winked at her boyfriend from her seat making him roll his eyes in laughter.
Jay's eyes, found Bella's. But she turned around, focusing on the board.
Jay knew she was still mad. He felt guilty, their last encounter was a mess. A mess he created.

Kendra glued her eyes to the board, afraid of what would happen next if she looked at those eyes again. Her drooling, was embarrassing enough. Lucky for her no one noticed.
For the rest of the class, she channeled her focus to Mr Kolodka. Surprised that she could even smile at some of his jokes.

A/N: Update took a while, I'm sorry.
Sorry again for the very short chapter. I just wanted to drop something for y'all.
The next one will be longer.
By the way, do you think Kendra is courting death by lusting after Jay?

Don't forget to vote and comment guys 🙏