Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾

AYESHA's POV

"AYESHA WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!"

I'm harshly woken by Chriss' loud sleepy voice coming from her room.Why's this girl shouting at me like that.

"Why do you even bother setting your loud ass alarm if you won't wake up when it rings!" she continues yelling loud as hell.

Alarm? Oh shit! My alarm! I'm supposed to be getting ready for my first day at school today! How did I sleep through this loud ass alarm? It's gotta be the wine from last night. I jump out of bed and make my bed as fast as I can and take a quick shower. I can't be late on my first day man. Got out and thankfully I had unpacked all my clothes last night .

 Got out and thankfully I had unpacked all my clothes last night

(Ayesha's outfit)

"Yo Chris I'm out!" I shout at her whilst closing and locking the apartment door. I would've waited for her to give me a ride since the school is on the same route as her fashion school but i was late and she takes forever to get ready.

"Make sure you eat something because you don't wanna...." I can't even hear what she's saying anymore I'm already down the stairs. I get a taxi and thankfully people in this city drive like maniacs and in a flash I'm already there.

Damn, this place is huge with high ceilings and has an ancient castle vibe to it. I get into the building admiring the art work done by the kids and I have to say they are gifted for real. I genuinely feel like I'm in an art gallery.

"Cool right?". I look to see where the male voice was coming from and I am met by this dark slightly slender man with curly hair who seems to be around my age wearing the most friendliest smile I've seen so far in this city (CHECK AESTHETICS).