Part 12 🫧👽

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

later that afternoon...

"Ayesha wake up, wake up."

"What? What is it?", I say sounding annoyed. And a bitch was annoyed. What's this girl waking me up for damn.

"Girl wake the fuck up, it's like 2 in the afternoon," she says removing my blanket.
It can't already be afternoon. It was morning just now.

My eyes had been feeling so heavy since this morning. After I took my shower that took too long simply because a bitch had been crying the whole time, I was so drained I thought of taking a 5 minute nap that turned into a whole day nap apparently. I sit up rubbing my eyes and see Chrissy sitting on my bed looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Girl you sleeping at this time of day, you never sleep in the afternoon, what's going on?" she asks in a worried tone. And she's right, I rarely take naps.

"Are Nate and Mike here?," I ask Chrissy checking my phone to check the time and to obviously see if at least Cassius sent me a message but still nothing.

Not that I would've replied him anyway but at least a fucking call or something. He clearly doesn't give a single fuck about what happened and is probably living to up with his model bitch or whatever.

I was trying not to think about what happened with us last night but honestly I can't stop thinking about him. I even thought about him whilst I was having sex with Nate which was a complete mistake by the way. I don't even know why the fuck I did that. I only felt a temporary high from the sex and for a minute I was distracted from the pain I was feeling but afterwards I just got filled with regret.

I went back to exactly where I had worked so hard to get away from and that was Nate. Even though all is forgiven between us im so disappointed in myself that i let my lil situation with Cassius lead to me opening my legs to this nigga

biiggg sighhh

When I woke up in the morning I wanted to tell him that yesterday was a mistake right before I opened my phone to check Chrissy's messages who had sent me a bunch of drunken selfies with Geezy and Mike. I went on Cassius's chat and saw nothing looking for maybe a message but NOTHING. I then went on his Ig story which was posted this morning at 6am.