Part 16 ☘️💚

CASSIUS's POV

CASSIUS's POV

"Can I see the space now man we've been waiting here for a while now," I say now tired of standing around.

Geezy texted me not to come to the school today since he's notice how distracted i have been and noticed how i kind of been avoiding the place trying not to bump into Ayesha. Not that i ain't tryna see her TRUST ME I DO but I know she hates my guts and doesn't want anything to do with me.

I mean fuck all that I can see her when i want to but i just want to give her her space and respect her wishes i guess even though they're complete bullshit. Doesn't he ignorant stubborn ass know that i need to see her.

"Chill man, we're waiting for something," he says leaning on my car.

We are outside this warehouse looking deserted industrial area downtown. I sigh and sit in the car with the door open. I take out my phone from my pocket to go on instagram. I then answer a few dms and see Ivy posts a picture with the caption "Single always looked better on me." Cringe. I smile and like the picture and then refresh my feed.

With nothing else to do on instagram i do my now everyday routine whenever i get on this stupid app and go the search bar to type Ayesha's user expecting to see the "User not found" since i'm blocked. I type up an underscore then an A.

At this point I know her username by head since I've been using Geezy's phone this whole time to check her instagram out but he started making a fuss about it talking about how Ayesha is now high up on his algorithm making it seem as he's the one that's constantly on her page since i'll be using his account to stalk her.

I type a Y and then see her handle pop up. She unblocked me! Finally! I ain't never been this excited for real. I can't help but smile as I go on her page. I go straight to the message button and think about texting her.

Wouldn't that be weird though and extremely thirsty. I don't know how long i've been unblocked. What if she unblocked me like a minute ago and i'm already sending messages like i was waiting for her to give me the green light. I mean technically i have but she can't know that. I know imma like all her recent post to let her know that i saw that she unlocked me.

I like all her recent cute pictures then stop at a mirror selfie of her wearing a lil sport bra thingy showing off her perfect hourglass body. I check the date and see it was posted before our whole dispute. How am i just seeing these now. I guess she had archived the post. I swipe to see the slides.

Ayeshas.world

world