Part 4 🦋💨

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

"Just ask Geezy who this man is, get his number and ask him if he's down to fuck". Chrissy is so stupid sometimes, even though I want to do exactly what she just said I can't. I don't want to come off desperate. I mean it's only been 2 days so it's whatever. I don't even know if he's feeling me like that or even if i am too.

I haven't dated anyone after my little toxic high school thing because i don't think i can be with someone after all that.

"You've been listening to that beat the whole weekend bruh, pretending like you're not thinking about him but I know you are".

She's right, I have been thinking about him. I had secretly recorded the beat on my phone before I fell straight on my ass in Geezy's office. I wanted to try some vocals out that I think would match and i've been adding adilibs and what not.

"I mean of course I'm thinking about him but obviously if he was into me the way I think I'm into him he would've called me or at least asked Geezy for my number", and I do have a point.

"You know you always over think things, I just want you to be happy and find someone babes, like move on" she says coming to sit on the couch with me.

Chrissy is always talking about me getting into a relationship and try to have what Mike and her have but i don't think that's cut out for me. I haven't been in anything serious with anyone, just having meaningless sex that doesn't even please me the way my ex used to. The grip he used to have on me was so strong and I'm happy I moved on, it pushed me to fully get over him even though the sex was addicting. Cassius seems different though and I can't get him off my mind

"At least it's a Saturday night and we're finna chill and watch these crime documentaries whilst drinking some cheap ass boxed wine," I say standing up to going to grab the wine. We had planned on just chilling since we had a busy week settling in and stuff.

I then hear our door bell ringing and Chrissy just continues to stare blankly at the TV as if she cannot hear the door.

"Sure let's pretend like you didn't hear that". I open the door without asking who it is.

Shit

"Bruh move", says Geezy mushing my face and getting in. It's not him i was shocked about because he always just pops up out of nowhere especially on weekends but he's with Cassius!

He just stands there looking at me. I'm in my green pajama shorts that slightly show my ass, white long sleeve top and have a full charcoal mask on.

damn it