Part 25 🪐🌪️

CASSIUS' pov

CASSIUS' pov

When i knew Ayesha was finna be a the mother of my unborn child a nigga was cheesing haarrddd. Ayesha just stood there mugging me but i didn't care cause she's mine foreverrr and that's all i care about. I'm so excited and so was Chrissy and Geezy when we told them the news. Ayesha at first wasn't all for it because of her concerns but i reassured her everyday that everything is going to be okay. I told her we can always do whatever she wants with the baby because it's her body but i told her i would kill her too if she wanted to kill my baby.

cause ain't no way

She's at 3 weeks right now and we had just been going for the ultra sounds and all that with the gang.

Look at my little gorgeous baby maannneee! It's all framed up at the houses

Look at my little gorgeous baby maannneee! It's all framed up at the houses. Ayesha has the other copy.

Ayesha and I are on the road on our way to her parents house to introduce me to them properly and let them know she's pregnant. We are both nervous as fuck.

They have seen me but only on a zoom call in the distance. Even on the call i could tell her dad doesn't fuck with a nigga, wait till he finds out i nutted in her daughter and he's expecting a grand baby soon.

Ayesha has been stress eating since we left the city and i get her. It might also be her hormones as well. This girls been so damn horny and hungry all the time. She always tryna do some freaky freaky stuff to me that some nights i gotta beg her to chill.

"Baby," she says after she's done eating her 24 pieces of nuggets.

"You want some more?," i ask her

"Nah...but you seem so stressed can i get you some?," she asks and i look at her and flash a smile then look back at the road.

"Nah baby don't worry you just relax, i'll be aight when we get there," i lied knowing damn well i wanted to shit myself right now cause of the nerves

"Lemme...," she says putting her hand on my thigh and caressing it all the way up to my dick.

great, imma be bricked up when i see her dad.

"Mama chill with all that I'm tryna focus on the road we're about an hour away," i say but she ignores me and comes up to my ear.