Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

The next morning...

Last night was mind blowing honestly! I hadn't had sex that amazing since obviously my last lil relationship. After than no guy really had me going but Cassius, damn. The way he touched me and worshipped my body last night was just so amazing, just thinking about it makes my pussy throb.

I turn my naked body in the huge king sized empty bed. I sit up covering my tits with the white sheets and start looking around the room which is very beautiful, i hadn't noticed last night. His curtains are still closed so the room is a little dark but i can still tell.

 His curtains are still closed so the room is a little dark but i can still tell

(Cassius's bedroom)

"Hey mama", he say coming in from I'm guessing the kitchen because of the water bottle he is holding. He removes his running shoes and the vest he was wearing leaving him with some grey sweat pants on that show off the huge bulge. This man's body, to die for. He must be coming from a run.

"Found your lil bag thingy," he says handing me my purse and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Thank you and it's called a purse," I say laughing and I pulling out my phone to check for any messages and they're none.

"You really let me sleep for that long huh?", I say putting my things down next to me. I don't remove the sheet from my body whilst doing so trying to not expose my naked body even though he's obviously seen it before.

"You looked so peaceful, plus you looked like you needed the rest after last night" he says leaning in for a kiss but I turn away. He looks at me and frowns in confusion.

"Can I at least take a shower first, my breath smells like ass?" I ask whilst smiling.

"I literally ate your whole ass yesterday woman i don't care," he says making burst into laughter.

He points to his bathroom which is connected to his room.

I get up from the bed revealing my naked body. I sway my hips from side to side making sure to bounce my ass trying to tease him as i sense him looking at me walking to the bathroom.