Part 10 ???

AYESHA's POV  5 days later

AYESHA's POV

5 days later...

It's in the morning and I'm getting ready for work whilst making my breakfast in the kitchen. I'm the only one up since Mike and Chrissy are sleeping in. (Yes they were in poundtown, fucking heard that shit the whole night) .The past 3 days have been really awkward with Nate around as i make sure to avoid being with him in the same room for too long.

I haven't been to Cassius's in days even though yesterday was my afternoon off and i wanted to spend time with him but he told me he had been busy finishing up his songs. I wasn't finna disturb his process or none and i did feel like i had been to his place for too long anyway.

a bitch was lowkey being cling afff

It's not like I hate Nate or anything like that but it's just weird being in the same room as him and worse to actually have a conversation with him. I mean I lost my virginity to this fool!

He saw and touched every inch of my body, heard every whimper, moan and cry from my mouth both from pleasure and heartbreak. I lost my virginity during senior year of high school and we'd always have sex after school at his parents house since they weren't around much. It was good dick, whatever imma admit that.

Starting to doubt if that nigga was even a virgin too cause the first time was TOO good huneyyy.

When we graduated before he got in the program I always used to lie to my parents that I was sleeping over at Chrissys but I'd spend the whole night getting railed at Nates. Its part of the reason why letting go of him was hard because the sex was just too addictive and we used it as the glue of the whole relationship.

He knew and worshiped my body. Knew how to touch me correctly, fuck me correctly. Now I have to speak to him like none of that ever happened to avoid awkwardness on both ends.

He is also part of the reason why no other man could please me (except for my bae Cassius and his monster dingaling of course). It frustrated me and made it harder to move on. Having sex with other people didn't feel the same or even right at the time. Until Cassius came into the picture is when i had actually started to get good and i mean AMAZING dick. We haven't officially label what we have but i don't want to rush him into asking me to be his girl.

I'm a lover girl so i expect a hotel proposal with a promise ring and roses writing "be my girl" on the bed soon

But besides the half ass apology from him and the "sorry I've been busy" text he sent last night, my messages have been left on delivered and no call has been answered which is definitely unlike him.

I miss my man who's also not my man ughh

I'm going to ask Geezy what's up with Cassius and him distancing himself today, maybe he might know but imma try to not make it obvious since i don't think he knows what is going on between us.