Part 15 🐥🐝

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

"How was your day?," he asks me trying to create conversation.

"I'm not coming with you...," I say getting straight to the point. My anxiety couldn't allow me to talk or think about anything else besides what's happening.

He just looks at me with a confused face that then changes to a disappointed one. He looks down on the floor and scoffs. We sit in silence and I avoid looking at him even though he is not looking at me as well. Shit, i feel so bad.

can a nigga at least say something

"I can't... I can't go back to doing the same thing that broke me with the same person that broke my heart too," I say breaking the silence.

"But i thought that's what you wanted Ayesha, with the sex and spending time together PLUS i told you i've changed," he says facing me.

"I know...I...I led you on and that wasn't okay for me to do, I was just dealing with a lot Nate and...,"

"I've changed Ayesha...,"

"I know that Nate, trust me I do...but so have I. Going back is just me going backwards and I want to move forward with my life and music and school,"

"You can still do your music, I could move here for you if that's what you want,"

"That wouldn't be fair because that'd mean you'd quit soccer and i don't want you to do that,"

"But I want to be with you Ayesha, I love you...Don't you?,"

I don't know what to say. I just keep quiet and look away from him.

well speak then bitch

"I do have love for you and care for you Nate but i don't think that's enough... it's not enough,"

"Should've known...This has something to do with that clown ass nigga Cassius huh?," he asks with a defeated look.

come again, say what?

I look at him shocked because I didn't know he knew anything about Cassius. I don't say anything trying to think if i had maybe told him and forgot about it or something. He then laughs sarcastically and stands up from the couch.

"He doesn't love you the way that I do Ayesha, he doesn't even give a fuck clearly because he was never right for you in the fucking beginning...," he mumbles as he stands up.

"How do you know all this stuff about Cassius?,"

"That's really all you care about huh?...I blocked that niggas number from your phone aight, he kept on calling and calling and calling that morning after we had sex,"

i know this nigga did not just...

"Wait what the fuck are you on about?," I ask him standing up.