Part 6 🪝🔮

CASSIUS's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CASSIUS's POV

These past few weeks have been really interesting since i stumbled into that fine ass gorgeous girl Ayesha at my boy Geezy's studio. She has a nigga sprung! Since she fell in his studio i honestly haven't been able to think about other shit except her.

The way her innocent brown eyes just looked up at me when she was on the floor that day, the way her tiny hand felt so soft in mine when i was helping her up and gosh her body i can't even begin to describe what just looking at her makes me honestly feel like imma bust right there.

I had been trying to get her number after i took her to her apartment from Geezy but he was telling me about how she's like a sister to her and how she's off limits or whatever the fuck that nigga was on about. I honestly didn't give two shits about what he was saying because in all honesty i wanted to see her again and talk to her some more and Geezy was just being a fucking opp.

She seemed really interesting with just the short conversation we had had in my car whilst i was driving her to her apartment. A nigga was so whipped my dumb ass forgot to ask for her number, so stupid. The only way i could see her again was begging Geezy to tag along to their apartment yesterday when he wanted to go clubbing with them. I'm not big on the partying  scene but anything to see Ayesha again.

She had occupied so much of my mind and i felt like a freshman high school boy that had some crush or something. I couldn't get his mind off her. I had never had any feelings like these for a girl especially a girl i had just met.

Thing is i don't actually do relationships, i usually just fuck and leave. i have mastered detachment and no strings attached so that's how i move. The last relationship i was in was like back in high school and i don't even remember her name, since then i've been having flings nothing serious.

When i saw her in those tiny green pajama shorts and with no bra on yesterday i swear my dick twitched a little. I just wanted to rip them off her to see her full juicy ass on display.

Even when she came out all dressed up in her tight outfit after we had waited for her and Chrissy to get ready i couldn't take my eyes off her. It honestly made me a little angry seeing her show off a little skin and think if those other niggas out there were thinking about what i was thinking of doing to her. I mean obviously they were because fuck how could they not her body is just so perfect. She's bad as hell i don't even wanna lie.

i couldn't even speak to her the whole night because every time i looked at her which i most definitely was i couldn't help but think of dirty impure thoughts. And to be real my dumbass was nervous as hell which is so out of character for me.

I finally couldn't control myself when we were chilling outside the balcony after tasting that gut wrenching mac and cheese, should've really listen to her advice on that one. Her lips looked so soft and i had to taste them. I loved how her body reacted so well to mine and how she responded to my touch. The way her fat ass felt in my hands and the sound of her moans had me so hard i was ready to fuck her. i understood why she stopped the heated moment but damn. I just had to respect her.