Part 13 🫦☁️

NATE's POV

NATE's POV

After Ayesha slept in the middle of asking her what I wanted I decided to talk to her later on today. At least she got some sleep. She's always had this problem when we were dating but she always has the sleeping pills. I was so happy when she finally slept in the car mid karaoke. It's morning now so I woke up early at 4:00 as usual to go for my run. I come back at 4:45 and get into Ayesha's room who's dead asleep in the same position I left her.

I get my duffel bag and remove my running clothes then get in the shower after throwing them in Ayesha's laundry that i was planning on doing today whilst she's at school. It's the least I can do for letting me stay here. Plus my baby loves acts of service.

As i step out the shower in my towel I see Ayesha turning off her alarm that has been ringing for 30 seconds and covering her head with a pillow.

"No no no, wake up and go to class," I say removing the pillow from her head making her narrow her eyes at me.

"Bruh, get out of my room you ain't my fucking father," she wines mugging me in her sleep and turning her whole body away from me but i pull her blanket off her too. She then groans and silently cusses me out whilst stomping to the bathroom to shower. She's not much of a morning person.

I get out of her room to give her space to do her thing. I go sit on the couch and wait for her to come out. After about 15 minutes she comes out wearing this sexy outfit that honestly makes me little hard and jealous thinking of all the people that are finna be staring at that perfect body of hers.

(Ayesha's outfit)

(Ayesha's outfit)

"I'm soo late i don't even have time to eat breakfast," she says coming out of her room in such a hurry.

If she would've not ignored her alarm and taken hours to get ready she would've had time to have breakfast but i don't tell her that because she most definitely would slap me.

"Imma dip now aight?," she says giving me a fist bump whilst i'm in the kitchen making coffee before grabbing an apple and closing the door.

She really wants to live on an apple the whole morning til lunch huh. Her appetite will never seize to amaze me becauseshe could literally eat that apple the whole day without even feeling hungry at all. I understand why her waist is so tiny but what i don't get is how thick she is.