Part 28 ??

AYESHA's POV  (warning this chapter contains disturbing themes⚠️)

AYESHA's POV (warning this chapter contains disturbing themes⚠️)

I wake up with my head hurting so fucking bad. I can feel liquid dripping from it down to my face. I try to hold my head but feel my hands tied behind my back and unable to move.

what the fuck

I fully open my eyes to see i'm in an empty warehouse type of place. I am tied to my chair by my hands behind me and my legs to the chair.

As i am looking around the room checking my surroundings i see Cassius tied to a chair 7 feet away from me!

"Baby!," i shout.

He doesn't move. He looks lifeless even. There's so much blood on his body and on the floor. He looks like he is bleeding out.

"Cassius it's Ayesha PLEASE WAKE UP! ," i shout now feeling very emotional with the thought of him being dead flooding my mind.

I can't do this without him. We had just gotten pregnant and our relationship was just getting better. Thinking back on all the time i wasted being upset and mean to him only makes me cry even more. If Cassius was awake he'd tell me to chill and calm down. He's always here to hold me down but now I might be actually be witnessing him die in front of my eyes.

"Can you stop fucking crying I know you're not that much of a pussy,"

who da fuck?....

I hear a very familiar voice speaking as the walk in. I lift my head only to be met by Nate dressed in all black!

this fuck nigga is behind all this!?

"Surprised to see me here pookie?," he asks me in a smug tone

"Don't tell me you're behind all this ," i manage to mumble. I feel so weak and helpless.

"You know what, funny thing is i might be behind all this but the person to actually blame is you Ayesha," he says taking a chair and sitting in front of both Cassius and I

He looks so rough. Like he hadn't slept in a while. His hair looks a lot longer and his beard looks shabby.

"Not so fun being confused huh?," he asks noticing my face has confusion written all over it.

"Nate why?," i ask trying to understand what is going on.

how i wish this was a prank right now.

"Cassius baby please wake up," i say

"He ain't hearing you," he says laughing

"Baby please," i say now balling my eyes out

Nate stands up from his chair and whips out two small knives from his pockets. He then walks up to Cassius and kneels in front of him

"He can't hear you baby seeee," he says as he stabs him right in the thighs with both knives. Cassius doesn't even react at all. He looks dead even.