The End 🕸️

Continued in Third Persons POV (me)

"she looks so good"
Cassius thought to himself as he saw Ayesha open the door in her pyjamas. He wanted to embrace her so bad and just hold her.

"Helloooo," says Ayesha snapping her fingers and pulling Cassius out of his thoughts

"Sorry ma you was saying?,"

"What are you doing here?," she asks him trying not to make eye contact

"Can i come in so that we can talk please," he says

Ayesha finally looks at him and she can try to convince and lie to herself that he did not look fine but she knew the truth.

(What Cassius looked like)

Ayesha let's him in and they sit in the kitchen on opposite ends of the table.

"You good ma?," he asks her

"Yeah i'm aight," replies Ayesha followed by a short awkward silence

"So how you been?," asks Ayesha finally

She wasn't prepared for this conversation. She knew where the conversation was going and she just wanted to get it over and done with.

"I'm not bad...not bad," he replies

"I brought you something for today," he adds on reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a little box. He pulled out a little necklace with a name on it.

Ayesha is speechless

Ayesha is speechless. She sees the M on the necklace and remembers that Cassius and her had discussed baby names.

"Marcus?," she asks with tears in her eyes and he nods.

Ayesha immediately breaks down crying hysterically on the floor. She had been holding it in the whole day and was letting it all out now.

"It's okay mama i gotchu," says Cassius almost tearing up as well as he gets on the kitchen floor as well and holds her rubbing her back and kissing her forehead.