Part 30 ?❤️‍?

Third person POV

"It's been a year and 8 months since I lost my beautiful unborn angel and daddy, I know for a fact that you probably keeping each other busy up there," Ayesha says as she looks up holding her tummy, rubbing her now healed gunshot wound and c-section scars.

She takes a breath as she tries her best not to cry in the middle of her speech at her baby and daddys memorial.

"I'm sorry y'all i swore i wasn't finna cry, to my sweet son, i wish i would've met you...thank you for making realize that i can't take everything in life for granted and i feel like that was your purpose, thanks to you your daddy and I finally released our song my love thank you...,"

"And to my amazing daddy, thanks to you who taught me literally everything i know and who kept and took care of mom who we all know she is not easy to handle," she says making everyone giggle and lighting up the room

Everyone raises up their glasses up in the air and joins in on Ayesha's toast.

After her toast she walks over to Chrissy who hugs and comforts her best friend. She too was crying but not sad tears but happy tears for she loved how her and Ayesha had helped each other heal.

Chrissy used to blame herself for Ayesha loosing her baby. She hated herself even for letting Ayesha jump in front of her when Nate pulled that trigger and catching the bullet that resulted into her miscarriage and her almost dying. They had to go to therapy to help them get to where they are now. They are not fully healed and they know they will never fully recover from the PTSD but both of them know they are at a better place.

"Stop crying cause imma cry too," Chrissy says wiping Ayesha's tears

"Bitch please you was already crying," Ayesha laughs as she wipes her eyes.

"Here you go you alcoholic," says Geezy as he hands Chrissy her drink and pecks her on her lips.

"Yeah we get it y'all are boyfriend and girlfriend damn you ain't gotta make me this damn single at my son and daddys memorial," she jokes with a mug on her face

"My bad sis I apologize, that was beautiful," says Geezy as he hugs Ayesha.

"Jade chill with allat i'm not playing with you no more," says Mike as Jade and him walk towards Geezy, Chrissy and Ayesha.

"Y'all are some nasty motherfuckers," says Ayesha mugging them as she notices Mikes unzipped pants which makes what they were up to so obvious to everyone.

"Blame Jade not me," says Mike fixing his zip pointing at Jade who just shrugs.

Chrissy had decided to introduce Jade and Mike to each other and they instantly hit it off. Chrissy made sure Jade showed Mike around the city when he finally moved in and have been seeing each other since.

Chrissy is very much okay with their relationship and is happy for them.

"Whatever, I got you something babes," says Jade as she pulls out a little gift bag handing to Ayesha

"Stoppp you ain't have to do all that," says Ayesha as she opens the gift bag.

"Aawww Jade i lovveee it!," she had made her a graphic t-shirt with her dad's initials and death day and her late son's initials and death day as well.