Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

"Babe we finna be late!," yells Cassius from outside the house

"Ma i gotta go," i tell her as she keeps on packing my hospital bag

She acting like i'm on my way to give birth when it's just a simple ultra sound. We can now find out the gender since we're at 4 weeks for the little gender reveal we are planning.

(Author: idk shit about babies so don't come at me i ain't never been preggo😭)

"Bye mom," i say kissing her cheek and heading out the door.

"Bye baby," she yells out

I get in the car where Cassius was about ready to just bolt off. My dad wasn't home today he went to see some of his old friends whatever, i really could careless. He hadn't been speaking to me and honestly i don't care because either way imma keep this baby.

Cassius and I hadn't been alone in such a long whilleee so we were planning on going to a hotel for grown up parent stuff.

i'm so excited to get dicked dzzoowwnnn

We get to the doctors and wait for about 5 minutes til it's time for our appointment. The doctor said my baby's doing just fine. He put the gender in a little envelope for secrecy. Imma give it to my mom when we get home. Cassius and I will find out what the sex of the baby is at the gender reveal.

i wanna be a boy mom sooo baaddd

After our appointment and getting to hear my lil pookie bears heart beat we get in the car. Cassius was deadass tearing up at the ultra sound and i told him to stop being a lil bitch. Niggas been mugging me since. Now we're on our way to the hotel to get my lil attitude fixed.

i'm so excited!!

We head to the local hotel that my dad had helped us find called Oasis Hotel and it wasn't bad as i thought it'd be. Old man's got taste . Im guessing he helped us out cause he really wanted me and Cassius out the house. Whatever, we did too wanna get out of his house. We get to the reception and get our room key.

When we get to our room Cassius puts our bags down on the bed and both our phones on the charger near the bed.

"This is nooiiiccceeee," i say in my Tiffany Haddish accent as i explore the room a little

"You so ghetto i can't take your ass no where," he mumbles as he sits on the bed

"Nigga you love me stop playing," i say as i twerk a little

"Yeah i do love you but you still ghetto," he replies as he rolls his eyes

"Imma make them eyes roll again in a minute lemme take a shower first," i say as i take off my clothes going into the bathroom

"Imma wait for you here i'm tired as fuck," i hear him mumble

I step into the all white bathroom, which looks pretty as hell i can't lie. The floors and everything look so damn cute. I wish Chrissy was here already i miss my girl.

Chrissy had said she was finna come down here after a week or so cause she has her exams that she needs to finish first. She's going to help my mom with the gender reveal for my baby.

I hold my tummy and seeing how big it's getting i'm actually realizing imma be someone's mama. I ain't even finna lie I don't think i'm ready for all this nor do i want a child right now but this is happening and i have to accept it.

plus the doctor said it was too late to abort

I am then removed from my thoughts by the sound of a loud thud coming from the room. I turn off the shower and wrap my body with the hotel towels

"Cassius is that you?," i yell from the bathroom only to hear silence

the fuck

I tiptoe out of the shower and go straight to the door that i hadn't closed completely in hoping that Cassius would follow me. I peep through the little opening and find Cassius lying face down on the floor with a pool of blood around him on the white carpet.

what the fuck!!

"Baby!?," i scream as i rush out the bathroom in complete panic

"Baby please wake up baby please!?," i shake him to get no response

At this point i'm like panicking and crying my eyes out near his lifeless body.

check his pulse bruh

As i was about to check his pulse i then feel a heavy object hit me hard in the back of my head and i fall on top of Cassius's body.

bruh wake the fuck up

I open my eyes a little feeling myself being dragged out the room by my legs

"Cassius...,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

the dramz is beginninggggg i apologize in advance 💀

LIKE AND COMMENT, might just change my mind