Part 17 📍☁️

CASSIUS's POV

CASSIUS's POV

"You're the only one i want touching my body," says Ayesha removing her bra revealing her perfect perky hard nipples.

She turns around to remove her little miniskirt and visibly wet panties slowly bending over to show me her glistening pussy. She turns around now fully naked and walks towards me swaying her hips with a seductive look on her face. She sits on my laps and begins slowly grinding on my rock hard shaft whilst i direct her thrusts with my hands grabbing her huge ass.

"I want you to fuck me so fucking bad," whispers Ayesha in my ear before she starts kissing and licking my neck.

She then puts her hands in my pants to whip out my erect member that had already been dripping with precum. She then starts jerking it off with her hand whilst staring directly into my eyes. She suddenly stops and begins to rub the head of my cock on her wet warm entrance. I close my eyes in the pleasure I feel.

"Fuck," I whisper as I open my eyes to see myself laying in my bed looking at the ceiling. The realization that i was dreaming then hits me.

"Shit!," I say sitting up on my wet bed. Did I seriously have a wet dream about Ayesha!? What the fuck? I last had one of these when i was 13. I  look around the mess in shame that i was sitting in and see my phone next to my pillow. I unlock it to find myself on instagram and on you guessed right, Ayesha's page. I see that picture of Ayesha in that sports bra i had saved and feel my already erect dick literally twitch. Fuck.

I stand up from the bed and remove the sheets of my bed. Thank God the mattress isn't stained nor wet because I would've had to sleep in the guest room. I pump some lotion that was already on my dresser in my palm.

(Yes he's about to🤣😭...)

I put my hard shaft in my hand and begin to stroke it slowly. The images of Ayesha's perfect body grinding on me in the dream i start flooding my mind as i close my eyes. I begin to stroke my member a little faster towards my sensitive tip as i think of Ayesha's pretty face and the outfit she was wearing today that showed off her perfect body.

Her plump lips when she pouted in annoyance earlier, her amazing hard titties in my dream, memories of the first time I was in that tight warm pussy of hers. I begin to stroke myself faster feeling the pleasure intensify and myself getting closer to reaching my destination.

I then open my eyes and they directly land on my phone that is still on her post causing me to release. I quickly grab the sheet i had thrown on the floor and make sure i don't get myself or my bed stained. I breathe heavily from my high .

What the fuck did I do!? Did i just jerk off to Ayesha!? What the hell!

I stand up after wiping myself with the sheet and take off all my clothes. I head straight to the bathroom and take a cold shower to try and remove the dirty feelings I'm feeling right now though i know it's not gonna work.