Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)

AYESHA's POV

AYESHA's POV

I feel Cassius's hands caress my ass and his hot breath on my ear which is making the situation between my legs way worse.

bruhhh...fuck it!

I kiss him but hungrier this time. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I stop the kiss and pull off this shirt revealing his perfect melanin body. I pull off my uniform and he helps me get it over my now untied dreads, leaving me in my thong

picked the right day not to wear my granny panties, ain't gon'' catch me slippinn!

"Damn mama," he mumbles staring at my body.

He kisses me again and i feel his hand go down my stomach reaching my clit. He starts rubbing my pussy on top of my drenched thong causing me to whimper uncontrollably in his ear.

"Moan for me baby...let me hear how much you love this," he says which drives me even crazier. At this point i'm grinding on to his hand feeling the sensation on my clit.

"Cassius...fuck"

"Yeah mama i like it when you say my name like that,"

I feel myself getting closer as the pleasure intensifies. He rubs my pussy faster causing me to cum instantly.

"You're so soaking...you hear that?," he says in my ear still playing with my pussy making me hear the wet noises it was making.

"That's enough Cassius,"

He smiles and pulls down his sweatpants revealing his huge erection already dripping with pre-cum. He pulls my drenched panties to the side and holds me by the waist to position me above his dick with me still twitching a little because of my sensitive clit.

I start to slowly go down taking all of him in, feeling mostly pleasure and a little pain from his huge member stretching out my pussy.

"Fuck...Cassius,"

I couldn't take all of him in. He's so fucking big.

"Take that baby, come on," he whispers in my ear as he thrusts deeper into me catching me off guard and hitting my g spot.

"Ouuu right there baby," i moan as his thrusts get deeper

Cassius pumps in and out of me faster with his hands on my hips directing my movements. The amount of pleasure i feel is out of this world. I throw my head back as i ride him faster and he attacks my neck with his lips.

"Like that mama don't stop...,"

I start bouncing faster on him chasing my climax which i feel getting nearer and nearer.

"Fuck baby i'm about to cum," i say throwing his head back.

"Uhh fuck Cassius!"

"Louder for me baby," he says encouraging me to moan as loud as i want to